We stayed here in July and have the following feedback:
1. Excellent location. 1 1/2 blocks back from boardwalk/beach and 2 blocks from Rehoboth Ave. shops. Able to leave car parked the entire length of stay.
2. Fabulously appointed. Wonderfully tasteful decor, clean and contemporary.
3. GORGEOUS backyard and flower beds. Felt so tropical we thought it was Hawaii!
4. Super nice innkeepers. Friendly, personable.
5. Loved the outdoor showers to rinse off ourselves and our chairs.
6. Cute live-in dog.
7. Delicious breakfast.
8. Inviting front porch. Comfy furniture. Nice for eating breakfast out there in the AM or hanging out in the PM after dinner and shopping.
1st time at a B&B but would definitely check it out again. Already recommended it to several others.