We stayed here in July and have the following feedback:
1. Excellent location. 1 1/2 blocks back from boardwalk/beach and 2 blocks from Rehoboth Ave. shops. Able to leave car parked the entire length of stay.
2. Fabulously appointed. Wonderfully tasteful decor, clean and contemporary.
3. GORGEOUS backyard and flower beds. Felt so tropical we thought it was Hawaii!
4. Super nice innkeepers. Friendly, personable.
5. Loved the outdoor showers to rinse off ourselves and our chairs.
6. Cute live-in dog.
7. Delicious breakfast.
8. Inviting front porch. Comfy furniture. Nice for eating breakfast out there in the AM or hanging out in the PM after dinner and shopping.
1st time at a B&B but would definitely check it out again. Already recommended it to several others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, Location, Location....Newly Renovated...The Rehoboth Guest House is a charming gay owned and operated Victorian beach house Bed and Breakfast located in the heart of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, just steps from the boardwalk, beach, and the Atlantic ocean. The gracious front porch -- lined with rockers and flowers -- welcomes you. The Guest House's 14 guest rooms have large windows, with plantation blinds. Each guest room is unique, painted in warm colors and have comfortable furniture. All rooms now with 32" TV's ,IPOD alarm clock radios and room size refrigerators. Wake up to the smells of a hot breakfast served in our new Chef's Kitchen and retreat to our new dining area, large front porch or private back yard decks. Join us to meet the other guests at our popular Saturday afternoon wine-and-cheese parties hosted by the Inn Keeper Steve and staff in the tree-shaded back yard (in season). Outdoor enclosed cedar showers with their own dressing areas are especially welcoming after a day at the beach.You can spend your morning basking in the sun, then retreat to the shade of the front porch, where you can see the ocean at the end of the street and watch the world go by. Then you will be ready to have a drink at a favorite watering hole, browse at the smart shops around town, and dine at one of Rehoboth's excellent restaurants. As with other resorts, Rehoboth is a paradise for fast food junkies, too!The Rehoboth Guest House offers comfortable, reasonable accommodations and a chance to make new friends in a relaxing atmosphere. Visit us soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Rehoboth Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rehoboth Guest House Hotel Rehoboth Beach