This place was awesome! I went there with a good friend of mine to get away from the stress of being a stay-at-home mom & just relax & have a good time. That's exactly what this the Guest House was. The atmosphere & hosts were so friendly & welcoming. They made us feel right at home, not like we were staying at a hotel, but like we were staying with friends. Happy hour out back on the secluded lawn was a huge perk, you don't want to miss it. It's a great way to relax & meet new people after a day on the beach, before heading out again for the night. The location is awesome, only a short walk from the beach, boardwalk, shops, & nightlife. Since we had a room with a shared bathroom, parking was not great for us. They gave us a parking pass so we didn't have to plug meters, which was great, but it was really hard finding a parking space, so we had to work around that. But since we were so close to everything, once we got our car parked, it was there to stay until it was time to load up & head out. Although we didn't see a need for renovation & loved the quaintness & simplicity, they will be renovating it later in the year. I can only see it getting better. We will return!
- Also Known As:
- Rehoboth Guest House Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, Location, Location....Newly Renovated...The Rehoboth Guest House is a charming gay owned and operated Victorian beach house Bed and Breakfast located in the heart of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, just steps from the boardwalk, beach, and the Atlantic ocean. The gracious front porch -- lined with rockers and flowers -- welcomes you. The Guest House's 14 guest rooms have large windows, with plantation blinds. Each guest room is unique, painted in warm colors and have comfortable furniture. All rooms now with 32" TV's ,IPOD alarm clock radios and room size refrigerators. Wake up to the smells of a hot breakfast served in our new Chef's Kitchen and retreat to our new dining area, large front porch or private back yard decks. Join us to meet the other guests at our popular Saturday afternoon wine-and-cheese parties hosted by the Inn Keeper Steve and staff in the tree-shaded back yard (in season). Outdoor enclosed cedar showers with their own dressing areas are especially welcoming after a day at the beach.You can spend your morning basking in the sun, then retreat to the shade of the front porch, where you can see the ocean at the end of the street and watch the world go by. Then you will be ready to have a drink at a favorite watering hole, browse at the smart shops around town, and dine at one of Rehoboth's excellent restaurants. As with other resorts, Rehoboth is a paradise for fast food junkies, too!The Rehoboth Guest House offers comfortable, reasonable accommodations and a chance to make new friends in a relaxing atmosphere. Visit us soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Fareportal so you can book your Rehoboth Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.