“Great Family Fun - and the BEST Kiddie Pool” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
Attraction Details
Oakton, Virginia, United States
48 attraction reviews
“Great Family Fun - and the BEST Kiddie Pool”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The water park is great fun. The pirate themed kiddie pool is AWESOME. For the older kids there is a big pool, huge lazy river, wave pool and super fun slides. The splash zone is great for all ages. Park is clean, bath houses are huge and well maintained. Only negative is the quality of the food they sell as they do not allow food to be brought in. You can easily leave park - picnic at your car - and come back in though.

Mohnton, Pennsylvania
8 attraction reviews
“Staff was horrendous. Lazy river and slides were fun.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My group had a coupon for a free bumper boat ride ($5 value) with admission. We asked the employee at the ticket booth if this was valid for everyone in our group, she said yes. We then asked if we had to all pay together and she said no. Apparently she was wrong and we did have to pay all together. They gave us suxh a hard time about it even after we explained that had she told us to oay together, we would have. After waiting to talk to the manager for 10 min, they finally gave us the bumper boat tickets. The staff was rude and I won't ever come here again because of it. The lazy river was fun and so were the slides but the issues with the staff upon admission turned me off for good. I'll drive down to Jolly Roger in Ocean City next time.

Webster, New York
6 attraction reviews
“FUN!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My family stopped at Jungle Jim's and found it unique. No paying for parking, no admission fee to enter the park. You paid for what you wanted to do - the water slides, or go karts - we could walk around, enjoying the landscaping and the park. We stopped in the evening, on our way back to our beach house, it was not crowded, and we headed for the go karts - there was only one person on the track. The great young men quickly assigned us karts and got us underway - my family had fun tearing up the course, racing each other. It was a GREAT memory of our vacation! We strolled out,enjoying the turles and fish, and taking a few photos with the fun animal statue/characters along the way.

Visited June 2013
Eldersburg, Maryland
“Tons of fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

For $35 per person, if you don't have a good time here something is wrong with your inner child! We took the family and have zero complaints! The food was awesome as well!

Avalon, New Jersey
“Welcome to the Jungle”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Everything was remarkable! A lazy river with so much to see, you can't experience it in just one lap. After the entrance fee, I was skeptical, but the decoration alone was splendid. Go-karts, mini-golf, and several lounging areas provided entertainment even for the hydrophobic. After several goes on the relaxing lazy river, I decided to try something extreme and tried my luck on the slides. I was not disappointed. The smallest of the slopes was thrilling and completely safe at the same time, and the bigger the ride, the better. At the end of the day, I climbed up the hill to ride the Anaconda, the biggest and fastest slide at the park. The line was short, and the workers took every precaution to ensure the rider's safety. When I began my ride, I had my doubts, but soon I was shouting with glee as I sped through tunnels and over hills. I picked up speed and more speed and until suddenly, it was over. I didn't even lose my lunch, a healthy salad and grilled hamburger, which was delicious and underpriced at the Jungle Jim's cafe. At the end of my adventure, I treated myself to a cheap ice cream, and lounged in the sun for a while. My conclusion: money well spent, food well cooked, and the best water park I will ever visit. Memories made here will last a lifetime!

Visited June 2013