“Great little Gem in a little ugly strip mall” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 235 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American, Continental, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Located in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, The Pickled Pig Pub is a gastropub serving delicious food prepared with the freshest seasonal ingredients.
Cinnaminson, New Jersey
“Great little Gem in a little ugly strip mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I ate here when they first opened and was not impressed and normally I would have not wasted my time or money for a repeat performance. A friend wanted to try it so I gave it a second chance. I have been back five times and never disappointed. Give the Chili or black bean soup a try, you won't be disappointed

• Visited May 2013

Lewes
“Amazing Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love this place. I love the atmosphere, the music, the food and the servers. This Sunday we decided to treat ourselves by bringing our children and another family to P3. Their Sunday dinner deal is hard to beat. My girlfriend and I both had the pan seared grouper with chorizo sausage gravy and sweet potatoes. My husband had the NY strip, the other gentlemen in our party had the Brewers Plate and we all enjoyed various beverages from the fantastic beer menu. We were all completely satisfied. Then we treated ourselves to some sumptous desserts. We somehow managed to have an enjoyable and relaxing dinner with our 3 7 year olds and one 3 year old in tow. Thanks so much to the Pickled Pig Pub for being kid friendly. You really make us parents happy! I hope to come back again soon.

• Visited May 2013
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States
“Craft beers, good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We are regulars now at the Pickled Pig Pub, since we joined their mug club and carry lunch cards. Their sandwiches and burgers are excellent, with very good french fries. The wait staff is friendly and efficient and the bartender always takes good care of us. Want to sample a beer before ordering a pint? No problem! Specials and happy hours every day. I need to get there on a Tuesday to sample their pizzas, and also on a Thursday to sample their infused beer concoctions. Plenty of TV's in the bar area for watching games. Overall a great place to eat and drink!

• Visited April 2013
Felton, Delaware
“Great Food and Drink !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Rehoboth Beach. The menu has something for everyone and is always updated. The staff at the Pickled Pig take pride in what they serve and make sure the customer has a great experience. The draft beer and bottle selection changes frequently and features local breweries like Dog Fish Head and Evolution. For a very good value, try the $20.00 "Steak House Sunday". This is featured every Sunday night !

• Visited April 2013
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

This place is a great place to go if you like comfort food and beer. Their selection of beer was outstanding. They had everything a beer junkie what want. I had a Ruben and it was one of the best I had. Go here.