“Loved it” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Baltimore, Maryland
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great coffee! Excellent coffee cake. Woman behind counter not very friendly, but still loved the place.

Visited August 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Good Coffee Beware: Owner ATTITUDE”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

On more than 1 occassion, I have noticed the Owner get VERY nasty and RUDE with Customers. It happens a lot. Gosh forbid you ask to use the bathrooms. I don't understand them. They have a creative menu and serve all day long. Do they understand customers like us pay their bills. BE NICE

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Germantown, Maryland
“Average iced coffee. .. extremely bland. Mexican mocha was good. Had better elsewhere.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Very average except for mexican mocha coffee.. asked for regular iced coffee.. bland! Asked them to add flavor.. they did but guy was rude about it. Better places elsewhere. .. very suprised.....

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Southbury, Connecticut
“I got kicked out for asking for....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Simple syrup. Yep. Getting my wife and I iced coffee, and I kid you not, the owner got upset when I asked for simple syrup and he didn't have it. When I said, just give me a splash of hot coffee, and I'll make it myself, he lost his mind and started yelling. His wife said, "No we don't have coffee, sorry." She felt really bad. I went next door to dunkin donuts. Who lost here?

Visited August 2013
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
“RUDE!! To say the least.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Went to this shop about 3 times on a long weekend vacation back in June. And all 3 visits both owners husband & wife were very unapproachable & unfriendly. I have a bit of advise for them "close shop & open a business that you don't have to directly deal with people"!!

• Visited June 2013