“good coffee drinks” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“good coffee drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

A nice, laid back coffee house that serves good coffee and coffee drinks. Good place to grab an expresso and read the paper to start your day.

Visited May 2012

baltimore
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Have never had a bad thing off the menu, and the owners are fantastic and friendly! Try the Mexican Hot Chocolate you won't be sorry :-)

Visited March 2012
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Best crema!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

Best coffee in town with great breakfast options! Or stop in later for a desert treat.

Visited December 2011
Helena, Montana
“Rude owners, local politics”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

Since it's an independent, Mom 'n' Pop establishment, we gave this place several tries. Strangely, the price for the same product changed each time we visited, and without explanation or apology. Seemed as if pricing depended upon the moodiness of the owners. Also, the owners have a penchant for taking sides in local electoral politics, posting candidates' signs in their window and allowing candidates to hold election events in the shop during business hours. This alienates customers who just want good coffee, pleasant service and a peaceful atmosphere (and no politics). The location is great; wish the owners would do a better job of catering to the public.

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
philadelphia
“Awful Staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

This small coffee shop is ideally located in the middle of everything, and seeing a "trip advisor" sticker on the front door window was encouraging. After a Saturday evening of fun I was in need of a good strong cup of coffee and my 11 year old son needed a place to pee. The Coffee Mill seemed like the perfect spot for us to both have our needs met. However, it was not meant to be. While in a long sluggish line waiting to order my coffee I tried to catch the eye of one of the two staff people who appeared less than happy to be at work behind the counter to find out where the bathroom is located. I finally noticed that there appeared to be a bathroom down the end of a hall towards the back of the store and I told my son to go ahead and use it while I waited to place my order. Suddenly the woman working behind the counter sprung into action, sharply informing me that they have no restrooms for customers - "employees only". I do not see how you stay in buisness selling coffee and tea with no place for customers to relieve themselves. And I think that any buisness who denies a child the use of their toilet facility is exceptionally mean. Needless to say, I left the Cafe A Go-Go and ended up at the nearby Coffee Mill where the owner was happy to let my son use the bathroom while he poured my cup of coffee - which was very good.

Visited October 2011