This hotel would have good reviews from me except for a few major issues. Surprisingly, cleanliness wasn't the issue here. In short, staying at a higher end chain hotel (Hampton Inn) would be worth the extra money, even if it's farther from the beach. This place would be fine if it was priced accordingly, but it's certainly not worth the cost.
- We had a suite with 2 queen beds. The extra "sitting area, though small, gave a decent amount of room for us to put our son's playpen (he's too small to sleep in a bed).
- Decently clean. I wasn't too afraid to let my 14 month old play on the floor or bathe in the tub, it was pretty clean.
- Pretty updated- white comforters (which is always a plus for me. Those floral deals terrify me).
-Good location. Not right on the beach in Rehoboth obviously, but a very quick drive.
We were lost and couldn't find the hotel on the way in (our GPS was wonky), and called twice, and got put on hold both times for 5+ minutes, never to be picked up again. Once we finally found the place, no thanks to the staff, we observed the front desk attendant do the same thing with another call while we were checking in. Even after we walked away, she never picked the phone back up.
TERRIBLE night's sleep.
- AC didn't get very cool, room was incredibly humid, and the AC was LOUD. Also, we were at the end of the hallway near the elevators (though requested to be away from loud areas, we booked late, so that may not have been possible), and we were awoken 5-6 times by doors slamming. I think it was just the way the doors were, they seemed impossible to shut quietly.
BREAKFAST. (Mind you, we are used to staying at Hampton Inns, where there are many choices, and there are multiple staff members refilling and maintaining the breakfast area.)
-We arrived about 45 minutes into breakfast being served and there were 2 other couples in the room.
- The hot breakfast "buffet", which had three sections, was empty, minus 1 sausage patty, which was then gone when my husband went back for it.
- The only muffins left had nuts on top, there was almost no jelly that wasn't sugar free (2 grapes and 1 orange marmalade), and no coffee creamer to be seen. The only fruits were apples and bananas (which were way too green to be edible).
- We never saw a staff member enter the room in the half hour we were eating. We were hoping perhaps the hot food container would be refilled, but to no avail. We didn't bother stopping at the front desk and asking, because we wanted a quick breakfast, so we just ate cold options instead, but it wasn't what we were expecting.
As far as breakfast goes, do yourself a favor and stay at a Hampton instead.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Quality Inn Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Quality Inn