“Wonderful place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #23 of 29 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
York, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

Hmmmm, I am wondering if these other reviews are from the same hotel? This hotel is a very nice hotel for the money. It is not a five star hotel, if you are looking for that, you are going to have to pay for it! DUH! Rooms are spacious and clean. Hotel is quiet, although, it is the off season. Breakfast is decent with a nice selection, cereal, breads, juice, coffee, eggs, sausage, and waffles. There is even a small pool. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends. Short walk to the beach, a little further to the boardwalk in Rehoboth. Staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Morrisville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

Was going with 3 other couples, and I recommended hotel, after reading some of the reviews I became very nervous I had made a mistake. I was very pleased when I arrived at hotel.
I was very pleased with the room, and the fact that you could open the window for the sea breeze. The breakfast was more than adequate. The staff was exceptional the gentleman wed.-Sat. was very helpful getting us tee times and telling us wonderful restaurants to eat at.
All in all we had a wonderful stay at the quality inn at Rohoboth Beach.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
PA & lower DE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

My wife, son and I along with my mother & father stayed here the weekend of the Seawitch Festival. The breakfast was included in our stay and had scrambled & hard boiled eggs, sausage, muffins, bagels, juices and a make-it-yourself waffles. The room was clean and the updated, although it did have a weird smell when we entered the room...kinda smell like a mix of mold & body odor. The beds were so soft I had to go to my chiropractor on Monday to get my back corrected. The indoor pool, rather small, was supposed to be heated but was barely lukewarm. After withstanding heavy rains all weekend, it would have been nice to warm up in a heated pool but that wasn't possible. When we went to pack Sunday morning my wife noticed her loufa was gone. The only possible explanation was housekeeping threw it away or stole it. When my wife confronted the manager he didnt even know what a loufa is and he said he would ask housekeeping if they knew anything. He asked our maid, who shrugged (she didnt even look like she understood English) and he just shrugged at my wife and walked away. The manager also had his car parked out front of the entrance cause I guess he was took scared of walking a few feet in the rain, leaving people like me to try and negotiate a luggage cart around his car. This male manager (didnt catch his name) ruined our experience. We wont be going back again.

Room Tip: Don't be fooled by the reasonable prices, avoid if possible.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Woodbridge, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

My wife and I spent a night here when we went to Rehoboth Beach. The room was clean. We had little interaction with the staff but when we did it was positive. They have free wifi and parking but I did not get a chance to use the wireless internet. They have a indoor pool which was heated and it was nice. Not too big but we had it all to ourselves at the time we were there. They have a small fitness center (bike,treadmill,weight machince) which I also did not get a chance to use. Dewey Beach is closer to the hotel then Rehoboth and it is about a 10-15 minute walk. Other than the beaches they have a outlet mall close by. If I had to stay here again I would. It is not bad for a 2 star hotel. Pretty close to the beach, free wifi and parking. Indoor pool and fitness center. Also the room was big and had a microwave, fridge, coffe maker, sitting area, and 2 queen beds. I prefer 3 star or better hotels but this did the job. The complimentary breakfast is what you would expect from a 2 star hotel but once again it was sufficient. If you don't want to fork over the dollars for a finer hotel and aren't picky this will work great for you.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

Upon checking in and entering our room we were welcomed with an awful mold smell. It smelled like a damp basement. We requested another room which was even worse that the first. It smelled worse, there were holes in the wall, stains on the carpet and walls, and ants. We moved rooms yet again to find one that was slightly more tolerable, smelling more like B.O and only slightly of mold. This place must have had a flood or a water main break at some point, I can't understand why else it would have this mildew smell. Also, the icing on the cake, we were DENIED a late checkout when we left. And it was Monday, mind you, so I'm sure they didn't have many guests checking in that day. It's not like this is a cheap hotel either, I can understand if this were some $29 hotel room but these rooms are similar in price to other area hotels that are MUCH nicer and have a staff that at least pretends to care.

Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

My husband and I could not find a hotel in Rehoboth for a weekend night that was not sold out ,extremely overpriced or that didn't required a new night minimum. I was lucky to find a room at the Quality Inn so I took a chance. We were so pleased. Now this is not a 4 or 5 star hotel but the room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. The room had a refridgerator, sitting area, desk, and coffeemaker. The complimentary buffet breakfast had several food choices as well as a waffle maker for fresh waffles. Best of all, we knew were were paying at least 50% less for our room versus other area hotels - more money to spend in the great Rehoboth shops and area outlets both of which are only 5 minutes or less away.

PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

This hotel is in a good location -minutes from both Rehoboth and Dewey Beaches. Our room was a queen suite - smelled a little musty but the AC worked great and helped diffuse the odor. Decor a little dated but the room was clean and the beds comfy. Free breakfast was great and well stocked. I would probably check out some other hotels before staying here again but it is a good bet for the buck.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family