“Oceanus” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
West Virginia
“Oceanus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We had stayed at the Oceanus years ago and after staying at other places in Rehoboth decided to check out the Oceanus again! When I read the reviews on Trip Advisor, I noticed that many people stated in their reviews that it was very clean and once we got there we could understand why. We were so impressed with how neat and clean the Oceanus was, and housekeeping is the reason that we will be returning there. Our room was absolutely immaculate, and you could tell that housekeeping went of its way to make it nice. Besides being extremely clean, it's also in a good location - right around the corner from shops and restaurants and minutes from the beach.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have stayed at several hotels in Rehoboth Beach over the past few years, and the Oceanus is by far my favorite.
I just returned from a 5 night stay, and I couldn't have been more pleased.

The Oceanus is in a great, central location; it's just off the Rehoboth Ave. (the main strip), and only two blocks from the beach.

The property is clean and well-maintained, and the staff are all courteous and friendly.

Our room was clean, and housekeeping did a thorough job each day. The beds were quite comfortable. The sheets and towels were of better quality than I've experienced at other comparable properties.

The free WiFi service was excellent! I have two kids who are iPad junkies. They had no complaints about the service -- it was consistently fast. The room also had cable TV with a decent offering of channels, including HBO.

The pool is small, but very nice. My youngest finds the ocean a bit intimidating, so he really enjoyed swimming in the pool each afternoon.

I was truly impressed with the Oceanus. If you're looking for clean, comfortable accommodations in Rehoboth, and you don't need lots of fancy extras, you'll be pleased with this motel. I plan to return soon.

Thank you to everyone at the Oceanus for making our stay so enjoyable!
I

• Stayed July 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Very accommodating and friendly staff. Cleaning crew went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. Excellent location to town, shops,restaurants and beach. Will definitely stay again! Pool was a bonus as well as washer and dryer.

• Stayed July 2014
Bernville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We have a very enjoyable week at the Oceanus Motel. We had everything we needed. I felt very safe there and the staff was very helpful. If I could have changed one thing, I would've asked for a first floor room. We were on the third floor which requires lots of steps and my arthritic knee didn't like that. I now know for next time to make that request.......and there will be a next time.

Room Tip: If you have trouble with steps, ask for a first floor room. There are no elevators.

Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed at the motel this past weekend and had a great time. The staff was extremely helpful everytime we stopped by the office. We loved the location right in walking distance to the beach and restaurants. Room was clean and quiet. Definitely would recommend this motel to families traveling to Rehoboth beach.

New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

My family doesn't usually stay in small motels, but this one was a pleasant surprise. The rooms are simple and clean, and there's a small and very clean pool. The staff was efficient and caring.
Al though it was July 4th weekend, It was a bit pricey.

Room Tip: We had 2 rooms on the first floor near the pool, and it was quiet and fine.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This motel suited our needs well. It was expensive - but Rehobeth is expensive for 4th of July. The location was ideal 2 (long) blocks from the beach (about 12 mins). It had lots of restaurants nearby. The rooms were very basic, but had what we needed for a 3 night stay. The air-conditioning was loud, but it helped cover up any noise outside. The room was clean. One flaw was that there was no safe, so we had to store valuables in the car - which was far from ideal. The pool was great - and the kids loved it.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Oceanus Motel? Share your experiences!