“Delicious Chocolate Croissants!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Alexandria
“Delicious Chocolate Croissants!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This past summer we discovered this gem of a bakery. It is wonderful find, and they have the best croissants and pastries. I go in the morning and there is always a line. Not only tourists go here but the locals as well. I think he is the owner, is always super friendly when I go.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sykesville, Maryland
“Best Bakery in Rehoboth!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I've been to many of the breakfast spots in Rehoboth as my children are early risers. For my money, this is the place to go. The coffe is great and the pasteries are fantastic!!!! The old fashion glazed bun donut hard to beat, but they have a wide variety to choose from. Their breakfast sandwiches are also very good and big enough to split if you're not looking for something too big. Definitely give this a visit!

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Scrumptious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

These pastries are really the best....every one...it just depends on what you are in the mood for....muffins, cookies, apple strudl.

“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My favorite are the nut danish and the Buzz coffee! Their donuts, sticky buns, eclairs... Maybe I should just say, I like it all!

I also love that every time I go to get my fix, they are all always smiling. It is a great way to start your morning.

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“I hate to give up this little secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is the real "Old Rehoboth" deal. Family owned by a delightful cast of characters making honestly fresh, delicious backed goods and breakfast sandwiches. It's carryout save a few small tables and chairs. It's not remotely fancy just good food and salt of the earth people. I go several times a week.