“Excellent Cupcakes!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 235 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Nanjemoy, Maryland
“Excellent Cupcakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I absolutely love cupcakes but have a lot of food allergies. I can only eat yellow cake with buttercream icing. I went to the Bake Shoppe I did not see any in their display case. When I asked the clerk if they had any he said no but that he could make me one real quick. He did in a matter of minutes and it was delicious!

Visited August 2012

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“A Genuine Bakery, With A Genuinely Nice Bro Working The Counter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We like the two independently owned coffee shops in town. This is one of them. Great muffins and other baked stuff, and the kind of flavor-ful coffee that bakeries used to serve when we were kids (in the 1970s, I mean, as in pre-Dunkin Donuts/Starbucks days). Check out the vintage photos.

Visited August 2012
Dover, Pennsylvania, United States
“yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

stopped by our last morning and bought some goodies,,the gentleman working there was friendly and courteous and we loved everything we bought ,,will definitly go back---the pastacio cupcake made it home but not long there after :)

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
long island
“Stopped to get Dessert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Bought some cake in there to bring home...Really great selection of desserts and very friendly service...Would definitely stop ther again..

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Thought it would be better.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Expected more based on reviews. When we got there we waited a few minutes at the counter. When we were served I realized that the worker had been chatting with someone, and had continued to chat knowing we were standing there. I had no idea she worked there! Food is good and coffee sucked. I asked for regular and it smelled like hazelnut. Still don't know if it was or wasn't. It I had to throw it out because we have a nut allergy and can't take the chance. I also asked to leave enough room for milk, and they didn't. And they have no milk. Just crappy half and half in the plastic cups. My son did say the dolphin cookie was great, though. Maybe I'm spoiled but Starbucks is better.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere