Ok. Yes, there are better mini-golfs around. But where else can you climb to a rooftop and play a round of putt-putt? This is fun for anyone. If you want a break from the beach and crowds, this is a different way to still enjoy your day. If you're out on a Boardwalk date or you want something easy to do with your children or grandchildren, it's a nice idea to head here.
- it's convenient if you're spending time around Rehoboth's Boardwalk and Rehoboth Ave.
- it's fun to be on a rooftop
- you can play at night
- it's easy enough for pre-schoolers and up to enjoy
- you can get a coupon for 1 free-play for another day
- It's only moderately kept up (but so what)
- it's not fantastical (like some of the one's up and down Coastal Hwy.)
But, so what! You're right at the Beach!!!