Ok. Yes, there are better mini-golfs around. But where else can you climb to a rooftop and play a round of putt-putt? This is fun for anyone. If you want a break from the beach and crowds, this is a different way to still enjoy your day. If you're out on a Boardwalk date or you want something easy to do with your children or grandchildren, it's a nice idea to head here.
- it's convenient if you're spending time around Rehoboth's Boardwalk and Rehoboth Ave.
- it's fun to be on a rooftop
- you can play at night
- it's easy enough for pre-schoolers and up to enjoy
- you can get a coupon for 1 free-play for another day
- It's only moderately kept up (but so what)
- it's not fantastical (like some of the one's up and down Coastal Hwy.)
But, so what! You're right at the Beach!!!
If you own or manage Ryan's Mini Golf, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.