“Fun experience for all ages” 5 of 5 stars

+1 302-227-2667
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Rooftop mini golf above Ryan's.Skim.Skate.Surf beach shop on the boardwalk in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
Delaware
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fun experience for all ages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

the new downstairs mini golf was fun for me and my granddaughter, it's nice to play out of the elements and the surfaces are great to play on, new and fast!

Visited April 2013

Lewes, Delaware
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 232 helpful votes
“Location! Family owned”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Kids getting bored on the beach. How does that happen? Well it does. Ryans has been here for years, it is a rooftop golf right on the boardwalk. It is inexpensive and I have never hesitated to give my kids a few bucks to go play there. Eventually they come back to the beach. Very safe IMHO. I have to say, it could use some upgrading....cosmetic.

Visited July 2012
Arlington, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cheap fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This place is right on the boardwalk so it's easy to get to. Has a beautiful view of the beach. It's certainly not as fancy and modern as other mini golf places but is a lot of fun for a great price!!!

Visited September 2012
NJ
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Fun beach golf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Ryan's is great for families and groups of friends. Our group of 4 went later in the evening (around 9pm) and it was busy but nice to play through. The golf attendant was very sweet and let us store our purses in her booth which made play much easier. Ryan's is located on the roof so there are great views at all times of the day and night. The course is small but fun and was an inexpensive outing that we all enjoyed. We'll be back again next summer!

Visited August 2012
Los Angeles, California, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Typical Mini Golf at the Beach”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I first visited here in 1985 as teen. Fast forward 27 summers to June 2012, and I can report that most of what I saw while taking my nephews, I recall quite well from June of '85. Not a bad thing, necessarily. I value tradition. It's typical mimi golf with an ocean view on top of the Gems and Junk store (or at least that's what it used to be called). If you want larger mini golf, you might run down to Ocean City, MD (about 25 minutes south), or Fenwick Island (about 20 minutes south). Ocean city has seriously crazy mini golf courses that are very elaborate, and they're more common on street corners than gas stations down there. But definitely give Ryan's a look/see and try for yourself. Definitely not a disappointment. I won't lie, and my fellow local will agree, that seeing this place after 27 years touched my heart with memories.

Visited June 2012