“Cheap fun!” 4 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Arlington, Virginia
“Cheap fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This place is right on the boardwalk so it's easy to get to. Has a beautiful view of the beach. It's certainly not as fancy and modern as other mini golf places but is a lot of fun for a great price!!!

Visited September 2012

NJ
22 attraction reviews
“Fun beach golf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Ryan's is great for families and groups of friends. Our group of 4 went later in the evening (around 9pm) and it was busy but nice to play through. The golf attendant was very sweet and let us store our purses in her booth which made play much easier. Ryan's is located on the roof so there are great views at all times of the day and night. The course is small but fun and was an inexpensive outing that we all enjoyed. We'll be back again next summer!

Visited August 2012
Los Angeles, California, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Typical Mini Golf at the Beach”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I first visited here in 1985 as teen. Fast forward 27 summers to June 2012, and I can report that most of what I saw while taking my nephews, I recall quite well from June of '85. Not a bad thing, necessarily. I value tradition. It's typical mimi golf with an ocean view on top of the Gems and Junk store (or at least that's what it used to be called). If you want larger mini golf, you might run down to Ocean City, MD (about 25 minutes south), or Fenwick Island (about 20 minutes south). Ocean city has seriously crazy mini golf courses that are very elaborate, and they're more common on street corners than gas stations down there. But definitely give Ryan's a look/see and try for yourself. Definitely not a disappointment. I won't lie, and my fellow local will agree, that seeing this place after 27 years touched my heart with memories.

Visited June 2012
Atglen, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
“Good as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Been playing this for many years.Its always alot of fun

Visited July 2012
Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Other than the other customers crowding us when my 7 year old grandson was moving too slow, we had a good time.

Visited June 2012