“Strategic Shopping” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 22 Shopping in Rehoboth Beach
Type: Factory Outlets
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer at stores like: Nike, Old Navy, Talbots, Pandora, Kate Spade, Polo Ralph Lauren, Talbots, Michael Kors, Abercrombie & Fitch and many more. Before you travel, check out the Tanger Outlet website to find the latest Coupons & Sales Offers for Tanger Outlets in Rehoboth Beach. Or, when you arrive at the outlets, make your first stop Shopper Services to learn about the benefits of joining TangerClub (Tanger Club information is also available online). In Shopper Services you can purchase a coupon book full of great savings or if you are already a TangerClub member pick up a coupon book for free! Think Outlets, Think Tanger.
Cockeysville
24 attraction reviews
“Strategic Shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Whenever I go to the beach, I have to stop by these outlets. I always go on-line first, make a list of things that I could use and sometimes its valuable to contact customer service so they can recommend which stores would have what I am looking for. I must say that I spend a lot each time that I go. And I tend to shop after the season is over for bargains.

Wilmington, Delaware
22 attraction reviews
“Best Shopping in Delaware”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

My wife and I love going to the outlets in Rehoboth.

We enjoy the diverse brands available at the three outlet centers. Most of them have good sales compared to regular stores. However, the sales are not as good as they once were. In the mid '00's I once found a coat at the Polo store for $50 from $1500. Those kind of outrageous deals can no longer be found. On the other hand, these outlets are probably the best place to find shoes. There are several name brand stores as well as generic shoe stores offering very good prices compared to normal stores. The outlets also feature a good selection of jewelry and clothing stores. Of course, all of the stores are tax-free in Delaware.

Getting between the three outlet centers can be a little difficult even for locals. During the peak summer season, it's a nightmare trying to get around to all three. The Bayside and Midway outlet centers are on the South side of Rt. 1 and the Seaside Center is on the North Side. Bayside and Seaside are nearly across the Street from each other. However, when my wife and I attempted to walk across Rt. 1 we found out there was no cross walk and the median is a grass ditch. Therefore, to get to all three you will eventually have to make a u-turn. During summer, you pretty much have to be rude, lucky, and careful to get across all three lanes of traffic in time to make the u-turn to get from Bayside to Seaside. However, the traffic is very reasonable during the off season.

Overall, I prefer shopping at the Tanger Outlets above all other malls in Delaware.

Visited October 2012
Newark, Delaware
9 attraction reviews
“Great shopping!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Went down to do some Birthday shopping, got a GREAT swingpack at Michael Kors for under $100, Coach had 30% off coupons so I picked up some wristlets for Christmas gifts, Sony had a sale on cameras, got a cute hot blue Cyber shot for under $80! Awesome shopping!

Delaware
8 attraction reviews
“Not good prices at all...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I thought that the concept of outlets were to get good deals on merchandise. Well,after several visits in the past few years I've not found any reason to return. The prices are not nearly as good as those I can find in Macy's or Kohls during one of their sales. Everything, from clothes to shoes to kitchen stuff, is terribly overpriced with the "reduced price" still not being a good deal. I suppose that if one wants the designer stuff, and is willing to pay the bucks, there is a decent selection to choose from. Just don't go there for bargains! I will, from now on, spend my Delaware time at the beach (or the liquor stores-- decent prices there with no sales tax!).

Baltimore, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“Shopping day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I liked the fact we shopped on a wed after labor day so the stores were not packed. The sales were great and I got extra savings by showing my AAA card. Wish I had more time but will be back.