“A perfect getaway, yet felt right at home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Homestead at Rehoboth Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Homestead at Rehoboth Bed & Breakfast
Save Saved
You added The Homestead at Rehoboth Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
35060 Warrington Road, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971   |
Ranked #1 of 16 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
Maryland
“A perfect getaway, yet felt right at home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I just wanted to get away to the beach and take one of my dogs so I am not sure what I expected. So I was delighted to find The Homestead - it was so relaxing and welcoming to me and my dog. Joe and Dave are great hosts and extremely helpful. My room was comfortable, nicely appointed and inviting. At breakfast and in the early evening, I wasn't in my room but downstairs talking with other guests, while my pup loved playing with the other dogs. They had beach towels for me and my dog, as well as beach umbrellas and chairs. I went to Henlopen State Park Herring Beach (dog beach) which was perfect - not crowded, and just what I wanted. There really isn't any place to walk to from the Bed and Breakfast, but I took my dog and left after a wonderful breakfast and didn't return until late afternoon.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

102 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Freehold, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My husband and I just returned from our two day stay at The Homestead at Rehoboth Bed and Breakfast. The Inn Keepers, Joe and Dave are wonderful! From the moment we arrived we felt right at home.

Joe and Dave were very accommodating when our daughter called and requested a happy hour platter and champagne for our anniversary. It was a beautiful celebration shared with the other Inn quest along with Joe and Dave.

We stayed in the Sunflower; a very spacious room. The breakfast spread was amazing! Fresh veggies from their garden used in made to order omelets. Homemade banana bread. Yummy!

The Homestead is very close to everything. A short drive to all beaches and restaurants. We will definitely be returning in the near future.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very quaint.
Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This B&B was perfect for travelling with your dog! The outdoor shower, fenced in yard, and enclosed porch was really wonderful for our dog. Also, as a guest the bed was super comfortable, the rooms were clean and spacious, and the towels were really soft too! The breakfast was very delicious and started off the day right! We then took our dog to the North Shores Gordon Pond Beach where he ran around and swam with us all day. This could not have been a better weekend trip for my family (me, my husband, my dog, and my son to be!)
The only cons were that it was not walkable to the beach and it was a bit pricey, however it was worth it.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Lititz, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

David and Joe could not be better hosts. The food every morning was beyond delicious. The room was immaculate. Their references to restaurants and places to see were all spot on. Loved playing with all the dogs that visited. Their gardens are breathtaking as is the state. They are extremely kind individuals as well. On returns to Rehoboth, we will always stay there.

Room Tip: We stayed downstairs in the king size bed room because stairs are not great for us. It was always c...
GA and NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I recently stayed at Homestead with my little dog and we both had a wonderful time. The location is great, the rooms were very comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious. The hospitality for dogs is wonderful, with great attention to details for their needs. We definitely look forward to returning again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Takoma Park, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We love to bring our dog on vacation with us and found this B and B on a dog-friendly website. The location is great. We were ten minutes from Rehobeth, 15 minutes from dog friendly beaches, and right next to the outlets. As far as the accomodations, we were quite comfortable. The decor is warm, and the owners provide everything a pet owner would need including special towels and bowls for the dog and an outdoor shower. The room was clean and stocked with snacks (quite affordable). The breakfast was delicious, too. This experience was really great for us. The only aspect that we didn't like so much was the latex mattress, as it wasn't very supportive. But, after a long day of swimming at the beach, we slept very well!

Room Tip: If you decide that you want to order in for dinner, just ask the hosts. We had some awesome pizza...
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I have stayed here twice now and loved it...great place if you have to bring your well behaved dog. Your are a short drive to everything, It is relaxing, the room was great, and Joe & Dave were super hosts. Will be back again...soon.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Been to The Homestead at Rehoboth Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!