“Hotel Rehoboth Amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Rehoboth

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel Rehoboth
You added Hotel Rehoboth to your Saves list
247 Rehoboth Avenue, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Jackson, New Jersey
“Hotel Rehoboth Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was my first time to Rehoboth Beach and my family and I stayed at the Hotel Rehoboth. This is truly a beautiful hotel with all the amenities that you need. It was great that the hotel provided transportation to the beach via tram shuttle with beach chairs and towels. The hotel lobby is beautiful to sit and relax especially at cocktail hour. The hotel offers a turn down service at night where the place a chocolate on the bed and refresh your bath towel this was great!! Everyone at the Hotel Rehoboth was friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I enjoyed all of the extra's in this hotel. It is slightly farther away from the beach than several other hotels, but with all the nice extras it is well worth the stay. I stayed in a suite sized room and it was large and faced Rehoboth Ave. The rooms are very quiet, no noise from the other rooms at all! Towels twice a day and very comfortable bed linens, free parking, free DVDs.The breakfast is very nice and plenty of food is available the entire breakfast time. They have a shuttle to and from the beach with free chairs and towels and they are fast..no waiting around at all. This hotel is very close to all of the good restaurants. We really enjoyed our stay. They keep this hotel absolutely spotless, everything is nice including all of the employees.

Room Tip: Ones that face Rehoboth Avenue
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great location and a view to go along with it if you have a room with a patio. We stayed on the second floor. Very nicely furnished, warm and filled with personal finishing touches. The staff were all professional and welcoming. Breakfast was delicious. Housekeeping staff were personable and attentive.

Room Tip: Get a room with a patio for the view.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Web site was right on target- beautiful spacious rooms, full breakfast, quiet location, plus amenities like a shuttle ride to beach etc. just right for a couple or families. Plenty of friendly service. Adorable!

• Stayed August 2013
Hollywood, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great boutique hotels. Large clean rooms. Drivers cart you to the beach with provided chairs and towels. Nice Italian restaurant in hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. This was my second time there and will go back

Room Tip: Rooms on lake avenue are quieter
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
warwick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was my first visit to Rehoboth Beach, and I must say it was was one of my favorite vacations! Stayed at Hotel Rehoboth, what a beautiful hotel! Great location! The rooms were lovely, large, comfortable, and very clean! In my opinion, this was a top notch place! Elegant lobby,wine and cheese at 5pm each evening, breakfast each morning in the dining room, although the pool was small, it was well maintained in a very lovely area, and served it's purpose. Very personable staff, and i was pleasantly surprised to find that there was a shuttle to the beach, which included towels, and sand chairs! How great is that! Didn't have to move the car during my stay! Great town! Great food! Try the Oyster House, wonderful happy hour, great food.....clams, oysters, shrimp, oh my! Will return next summer!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

First off, let me just say that this hotel is absolutely the best looking hotel in Rehoboth. It is nicely located, VERY CLEAN, great under ground parking and the room was comfortable and attractive. The reason for the three stars is I was disappointed with the lack of customer service at the front desk. When my son and I arrived Sunday at 11:15 a.m., we wanted to inquire about a parking pass as we knew we were too early to check in. I waited while the gentleman was on the phone. He nev even looked at me. A young couple came by and asked him what time was check out o which he replied with a major attitude, "15 minutes ago!". I could tell he surprised the woman who looked caught off guard. She sheepishly asked if she could have a little longer and he abruptly replied, "NO!". So even though I was very impressed with the lobby decor and the lovely exterior....this was my first impression. He never addressed me or said welcome, nothing. He gave me a parking pass but acted very nonchalant and acted like I was crazy at the thought that the room may be ready any second before 3. I really felt like I was a bother. The guys who drive the golf carts to the beach were super nice and friendly though so this helped considerably. It is a nice feature that they offer this and give you towels and chairs for the beach. The room and bathroom were large and the shower was awesome as well as the Aveda products and the robes in the closet. I really would consider coming back cause its so nice here but have to say my check out was disappointing too. Another man was there and did not even smile, ask me how my stay was...nothing! I have read the other reviews and I am please to see others found the service to be friendly. Maybe my experience was just a fluke! It's just that at $300 plus a night, I expect excellent people skills and to be made to feel like my business is appreciated.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Rehoboth? Share your experiences!