“Best verde sauce ever” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 210 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish, Portuguese, Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Families with children, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Dessert, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Houston, Texas
“Best verde sauce ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I always dine here when I visit Rehoboth Beach - and that is saying a lot considering I live in Texas. The service is excellent - very friendly. The food has always been very well prepared and flavorful. This is a "must have" when dining in Rehoboth Beach, even for those folks who think that the only authentic south of the border food has to be served up in the southwest.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“My favorite Mexican/Latin restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

My friends and I love this restaurant. Very reasonable prices. Great value for excellent latin food. Paella is a favorite. The owners are always around making sure patrons are enjoying themselves.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lewes, DE
“Great place to eat, wonderful food and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We loved our visit last night. Great service, the food was wonderful. Will come again and again and tell our friends

Lewes, Delaware
“Bob R.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Great service! Great food! Our party of five and was seated on the outside deck. So different from other places in town. My seafood enchilada was excellent. One of our party is allergic to onions, and they fixed her pollo asabo without them...she said it was fantastic! My wife's pato looked delicious so I snuck a taste...Can't wait to go back and get that!

Southern New Jersey
“Que delicioso!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We have eaten here so many times while vacationing in Rehoboth, I have lost count. It started just the two of us, then our first baby, and now we have two! We even brought half a dozen friends last fall since we like it so much. You can go simple or fancy, Mexican or Spanish, frozen or on the rocks, and everything is delicious. If it is nice enough, sit outside on the second floor deck where you have a view of the ocean. The owner is always gracious and funny. I love to practice my Spanish when there. And don't miss the sopaipillas---increible!