“noisey” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“noisey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

way to noisy, not just fromt the fire station blowing wistles but the interior is just bouncy every sound off the wall. have not eaten there since it changed hands . so i can't really say alot about the food. on rt 26 which will be a bummer do to construction for the next fe years.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Millville
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

There are no words to express how bad this place is!!!! Service is horrible, food is horrible, and the mangement is non-existant!!!!

Visited October 2013
“Great place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Awesome food! We had a delicious appetizer of calamari and then dinners! Food was fantastic with great prices!! The owner was there and extremely friendly! Highly recommend!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lewes, Delaware
“Not Impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

A work associate who lives near the restaurant told me she went there regularly and thought I might like it. Out of 5 in our party, only the four year old enjoyed her dinner. She had pasta. My scallops were served in a whitish colored liquid and had a white bland cheese melted on top. There was no flavor at all. Would have been much better pan-seared or broiled. My wife's taco salad had some kind of soggy chips on the bottom and the chili on top tasted so bad that none of us could eat it. My son in law asked for one kind of salmon and got another instead. The noise level is awful. It was like dining in a cavern. This place could be right next door to my home and I wouldn't ever go again. Also, they do not do seperate checks.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Worst service and management ever!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We will NEVER return. EVER. We were a party of 10 and I was pretty impressed that they were able to seat us so fast. Appetizers were great. Waitress NEVER came back once to refill drinks. I had to chase her down for a beer for my husband. I refilled my son's water with my own glass. She never tried to fill our alcoholic drinks. Big loss there. My nephew's food had a dead fly in it. The kitchen sent back the same plate, just freshened with a new piece of garlic bread. My dinner had shells in it. When my husband tried to complain to the manager, she fought back and had a HUGE attitude. We spend a lot of time down here and will never return. Huge fail on the part of the kitchen, waitress and especially the unprofessional manager. What a disgrace she was tonight.

• Visited August 2013