“Worst service and management ever!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 20 Restaurants in Ocean View
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Worst service and management ever!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We will NEVER return. EVER. We were a party of 10 and I was pretty impressed that they were able to seat us so fast. Appetizers were great. Waitress NEVER came back once to refill drinks. I had to chase her down for a beer for my husband. I refilled my son's water with my own glass. She never tried to fill our alcoholic drinks. Big loss there. My nephew's food had a dead fly in it. The kitchen sent back the same plate, just freshened with a new piece of garlic bread. My dinner had shells in it. When my husband tried to complain to the manager, she fought back and had a HUGE attitude. We spend a lot of time down here and will never return. Huge fail on the part of the kitchen, waitress and especially the unprofessional manager. What a disgrace she was tonight.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Rockville
“Really bad service and not impressive food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Group of 5. Appetizers came out immediately but the order was wrong. Main course was botched. Waitress blamed everyone but herself. After what was probably about 30 - 45 minutes she came back and verified our order. Some time after that (longer than it should have been) dinner was served but that was botched also. My dish (that wasn't very good) came after another 10 minutes.

Several in our group were new to the place and were not impressed w/ the service or their food. I have been there many times and usually the service is decent and the food (depending on what your order) is good enough for a sports bar.

We won't be going back. They took some $$$ off the bill but the damage was already done. Poorly handled by the waitress and management. We couldn't wait to get out.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Malvern, Pa
“The Tuna is fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

The tuna is fresh and prepared well. When we were on vacation we ate here on three different occasions. We ate in The restaurant twice and we got take out once. Each time our food was prepared as ordered. We did not receive any bad food or service at this restaurant. The location was conveniently Located near the house we rented.

We would dying here again

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Could be a great place...but its not”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

summit up in a few words... portions were small... prices were high... my teriyaki salmon was good but there was only enough to feed new born child...my moms tilapia was so toxic couldn't even be cut with a fork and my fiances Flilet mignon was good but the side of mash potatoes that came with that could have fit into a baby food jar...very disappointing for a $70 bill

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Newark, Delaware
“Wont go back terrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Went there on July 5th. They definitely need work on there customer service skills. After about an hour and 15 minutes we needed to talk to a manager since food was no where to be seen. When i tapped a waiter on the shoulder to get his attention he said don't touch me and walked away. The Waitress could not tell us when the food was coming and just kept apologizing. When the female manager finally came to our table I asked her if she knew when our food was coming out. She said I don't want to tell you 15 minutes and it is another hour. I said it has already been am hour and fifteen minutes I would like to know how much longer the wait would be. She couldn't or wouldn't find out the answer for us and just became ruder by the minute. Obviously she should not be a manager. We just left after that and the restaurant lost their $150.00 in dinners and the waitress lost her $35.00 tip because this manager couldn't do a managers job and fix a problem. We won't be going back, there are plenty of other restaurants in the area to enjoy. When i told this to the manager she said good and walked away. We went to get take out from a Pizza place and the 17 year old young lady behind the counter exhibited better communication and service skills than the manager at Fat tuna. Can't comment on food since we left but if the service stinks I don't care how good the food is i wont go there.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere