“actually, good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Newark
Newark
“actually, good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

should warm the room before guest arrives. Sink drain blocked so as to empty slowly. Staff friendly and helpful. a second blanket should be in the closet in such cold weather.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dwayne P, Director of Sales at Ramada Newark / Wilmington, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Hello John,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad our staff were friendly and helpful they will appreciate that feed back. I want to thank you for bringing the shower drain to our attention I will have our maintenance staff take care of that right away. I also will review the other comments with our Customer Care Committee here at the Ramada to help improve a way to over come a cold room upon arrival. We look forward to your return visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Hatboro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Everything was wonderful. The moment I stepped into the lobby I felt very comfortable. The atmosphere was great.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dwayne P, Director of Sales at Ramada Newark / Wilmington, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Thank you for your a great review, its always great to see that we are doing a great job for our guest. We are delighted that the atmosphere was great. We look forward to your visit again.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

From the moment I called to set up a function with the Sales Manager I knew this was going to be a successful place for my meeting. When I arrived at 9:00 AM tired from my long journey from Florida Sandra allowed me to check in early. She had all the details about my meeting for the next day!! I was very expressed with her knowledge.

This was my 2nd visit to the Ramada during my 1st I also had a great stay... This is the reason I decided to book my corporate meeting here, I am normally a Marriott preferred guest... But Ramada has changed my out look on the Wyndham Hotel Chain... The food for my meeting was phenomenal as well as the service.

My room was very nice, my only suggestion is to have complimentary popcorn in the amenities basket.. I love this as a business traveler.

I am very happy with the service and want to thank the sales and front desk staff, as I travel up and down the 95 highway this will be my choice hotel to stay at... Thanks Again Ramada

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dwayne P, Director of Sales at Ramada Newark / Wilmington, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you so much for your review, I am glad our sales team was able to meet your expecations. I will make sure I let Sandra know that her customer service was a memorable one. Its great to see that you enjoyed our chefs food for your meeting. We thank you for your comment about the pop-corn we do have complimentary pop-corn in our lobby bar area. I will forward your comment to our General Manager about having pop-corn in the rooms. We look forward to your retrun visit.

Been to Ramada Newark / Wilmington? Share your experiences!