“Never been before...” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Westerly, Rhode Island
“Never been before...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We were just into town looking for something light and easy. Our 23 year old daughter insisted we go even though we thought it was "just another burger joint". Surprise! A full bar, very good service and wonderful grilled chicken sandwich with fried onions and great fries. Not too heavy. Just right. We'll definitely go back.

Visited March 2013

Christiana, Delaware, United States
“High Price For Average Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

This place is very high priced for average food. My biggest disappointment is the fact that they will NOT cook a burger medium rare or rare. When asked how I would like my burger cooked i stated "medium rare", my servers response was it will probably be medium because the state requires they cook them to medium. Interesting! I have Never been told this anywhere else in the state of Delaware. Why ask how I want my burger cooked then? You should just ask if I would like it somewhat juicy or dry! The other disappointment was the nearly $5 price tag on my strawberry lemonade, wow! should have stopped at the lemonade stand in my neighborhood! Bottomless fries are nice, but don't nearly offset the inflated beverage process on top of a moderately high priced burger that can only be cooked the way you don't like it!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Maryland
“Good Chain Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Food is always consistent, good beer selection and fast service. As far as chain restaurants go, this one is in the top tier.

Visited December 2012
Newark, Delaware
“Quality has gone down while prices have gone up!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Red Robin was a great place 2 get a nice quality burger when it 1st opened. The last several times though, the food has gone downhill, the service has been mediocre and the prices, in spite of competition & economy has gone up! U used 2 b able 2 substitute a cup of modest salad 4 your fries, now they upcharge u 2 do so which the salad isn't even worth it. The last 2 times I got a burger there, they gave me a stale bun. It was weird, my company didn't have a stale bun but I did....?

The Good:
They do have a varied menu, surprising considering they're a burger joint. Decent fish & chips plate but considering the price, I'd elsewhere in Maryland 2 get GREAT fish & chips 4 the same price.

The Bad:
-The prices keep going up and you're just not getting value 4 your hard earned money. They're not competitive in pricing for burgers or otherwise
-Substitutions will cost u more...
-They have outdoor seating, but never offer u 2 sit there, when we went it was nice & would have been so nice 2 sit out there!?

The Bottom Line: There r worse places & there r better. 4 a Good burger at a better value, try 5 Guys.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dayton, Ohio
“Yummmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Great servers with positive attitude to special need orders. Made everyone feel as was most important

Visited March 2012