“Short Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Newark
BRIGANTINE
“Short Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

We checked in and was greeted by a very friendly face. The process was very quick and easy. When we checked into our room, it was not totally ready due to cleaning. But we were immediately switch to another room with no problem. Room was very nice and clean. They also offer complementary early dinner and morning hot breakfast. My wife and I are very happy to have picked that particular hotel for the short stay and we highly recommend them.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
East Orange, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

I attend conferences all of the country. I thought the hotel was extremely clean and the staff helpful and professional. My television wasnt working initially and I thought I was going to have to change suites, but the techncian arrived moments after I notified front desk and corrected the problem. The location was also good, because I could walk across the street to a mini strip mall which housed several stores and an restaurant.

Room Tip: I had a studio suite and it was more than enough room for my friend and I, with a sitting area with...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Newark, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

My stay was wonderful. The rooms very clean and comfortable. The manager and staff were very welcoming, friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was excellent and fresh. The young lady serving breakfast kept the area very clean. My stay was very delightful and I will definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Patty and Terrise are extremely helpful and went out of their way to help me with anything. Breakfast was good and having the managers reception during the week made dinner convient. Good location for anyone traveling to the area for work or pleaseure.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Mickleton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

I booked 8 rooms, after my first phone call, followed be two e-mails all rooms were set, ready and waiting on the men. One "minor" issue with first check-in, addressed immedaitely, no more issues.
I can not say how nice the staff at this hotel was to us. Tasha, operations manager, put great effort into this booking and could not have been more pleasant. All went well, clean and quite hotel. Will stay here again for sure. Thanks to the staff.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012 via mobile

I am rating the hotel,a 10.It was so gratifyingly comfortable stayAnd the hospitality was of great excellence.Just a superb down home hotel.

• Stayed February 2012
Newark, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

I've had the opportunity to stay at this wonderful hotel several times....the staff are very customer focused, it's extremely clean, I absolutely love the inclusive fresh breakfast, and most importantly I have a quiet, peaceful sleep every night!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo

Been to Staybridge Suites--Wilmington/Newark? Share your experiences!