The Red Roof appeared to have been renovated in the near past, but the floors already showed some wear. Housekeeping was average but not exceptional. This is a bare bones location, there are no room amenities like coffee pots or a small refrigerator. Not even a hair dryer. Coffee and hot water are available in the hotel lobby, not great if you are in a room at the far end of the hotel. There were no meals or continental breakfasts included in the room rate, something to keep in mind when comparing to other hotels that offer a meal with the rate. Location wasn't bad, but there is a LOT of road construction in the area and an exit from the interstate to the hotel was closed. This should improve in a year or two, although DE likes to tear up roads they just worked on.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Wilmington Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Wilmington Hotel Newark
- Red Roof Inn Newark
- Newark Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thanks for checking us out! We are located Near Wilmington, in Newark, Delaware. We are Newly renovated in 2012! We are a family friendly facility & we welcome / accept travelers with pets! We are just around the corner from the Casino at Delaware Park and Christiana Hospital. We cater to local Pet shows and the Dover Nascar races. We hope you will consider us for your travel needs, and we all look forward to seeing you soon! - Ben Cummins, General Manager of Red Roof 10190 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn Wilmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.