“Out of the way gem” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 299 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: 25 Craftbrew Taphandles- all great beer, pub grub and hifgh end- example- foie gras burger, cheeseplate, mini corn dogs
Chicago, Illinois
“Out of the way gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Was guided to the TSP through tripadvisor, and wasn't disappointed. Great beer selection, being from the midwest there were a lot of varieties that I had seen before. Food was excellent too, the wild mushroom soup was delicous. Would definitely go back again and already did as I went there Mon and Wed nights when I was in Newark.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great food, beer, and music.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

This is a great secret gem in Newark. Skip the restaurants on Main St and try this great pub with high end food and an endless beer selection. They have bar food and then gourmet entrees that won't disappoint.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“They've Earned Local Raves - And Now We Believe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

While in Newark for the weekend, we dropped into Two Stones for lunch to see what all the local buzz was about. We were not disappointed. It's tucked away in a corner of a strip, not so easy to find, even with the GPS, but worth the effort.

The staff was attentive and courteous, I'd say going extra miles to be sure we were served and happy to be there. We tried the Dogfish 60 IPA from the extensive list of craft beers on tap - cold and fresh. Everything we ordered was far better than we expected, even exceeding all the rave reviews. We tried the warm braided pretzel appetizer, the andouille/chicken gumbo, and a plate of three crispy fish tacos.

Two Stones Pub is well managed, clean and worth a trip from anywhere.,

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wilmington, Delaware
“Great beer, great pub food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Always a great beer selection and the service is top notch. To say that the food is "pub food" is probably a disservice as many of the dishes would be better suited to a restaurant instead of a pub. The constantly changing specials are very often a real treat. I have only one complaint and that is the wine selection is somewhat limited. I'm a beer snob but my wife is a wine snob and puts up with the wine just to keep me happy. Overall 2SP is great.

• Visited October 2013
New Castle, Delaware
“Can't wait to go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Unfortunately I was only there for a happy hour get together, so I didn't get to try the menu, which had some great selections. What I did get to enjoy were the awesome appetizers and an amazing assortment of specialty beers!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Two Stones Pub? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Two Stones Pub, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.