“Nice Sunday evening...” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dagsboro, Delaware
“Nice Sunday evening...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stopped in for drink and food. We got happy hour prices for both. Nice variety. We had steamed shrimp, baked brie, and wings. All very tasty. Will go back again and dry a full meal. Menu is Irish and looks delicious. Small and quaint and a nice place to just be.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Millsboro, Delaware
“Geat food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went there tonight for the first time. The food was amazing from the appetizers to the desserts. One of the best cheese cakes I have ever had! My family and I will definitely be going back!!!

• Visited July 2013
Delmar, DE
“Not worth the price...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I went in for a late lunch excited to try a new restaurant. The BBQ chicken was a mushy and alarming consistency. We both sent our food back, we were not charged. Our server was great, the manager never appeared to talk to us as requested. Later spoke with someone who advised the chicken had been prepared days prior and this is normal in a dining establishment. I beg to differ on this point. We have not returned. The atmosphere is great but could not hide the quality of our lunch.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Millsboro, Delaware
“Great food-great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My community holds a luncheon every month and a resident makes the reservation -My choice was The Pint and Pub and we had 36 women in our group and I had so many compliments on the food and the service.
I first spoke to Tom to set up the luncheon and we had it on a Wednesday when the Pub is normally closed, but they opened just for our group and I'm am still getting compliments on the luncheon.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baltimore
“Excellent food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Wife and I have been to the Pint 4 times since it opened and have had a great time every time. Was lucky enough to be there when the blackened Mahi Mahi was a special and cannot say enough good things about my meal.
Mike has been our server every time we're there and always makes us feel welcome ..plan on returning soon

• Visited July 2013