“Nice place,but hard to find w/ GPS” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Milford
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Nice place,but hard to find w/ GPS”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Jul 22-24, 2013 BIG PROBLEM FINDING HOTEL W/ GPS!!! HAD TO CALL FOR OTHER
ADDRESS.
We have stayed with Hampton for the past year, and this hotel meets expectaions. The room was clean and very comfy, large enough for 2 adults and 2 teen agers to move around in. We had a micro and fridg.,. that kept our drinks cold. I liked that there was a night light in the bathroom so I didn't have to turn the light on in the middle of the night.

The pool area was nice, the desk clerk brought fresh towels when asked. The breakfast area was large with over stuffed chairs. The food was just OK, I've had better at other Hamptons, the breakfast staff was almost invisible. In fact not one staff person went out of there way to even say Hi to us.

Room Tip: We were right near the elevator, and all was quiet.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The location of the hotel is off the Coastal highway. However, to get to the hotel once you exit from the highway is tricky. the hotel should put more road signs to direct customer to the hotel. The exterior of the hotel is very well maintain. The lobby is clean and tidy. The rooms are of decent size and everything is clean and tidy. The choice of breakfast is good and the staffs are very friendly and refilling the food constantly. I would recommend this hotel.

Forest Hill, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The hotel was fabulous. My only negative comments would be prior to checking in. Booking through a 3rd party was a nightmare. Call the hotel directly to book your stay. Directions were unclear and my updated GPS took me 23 miles out of my way.

Manassas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

staff made us feel welcome, very good breakfast, safe clean, peaceful facility (lovely),very comfortable beds, love the fitness center and pool, convenience location. quick easy check-in and check-out. friendly housekeeping staff that was always smiling and courteous. room was clean, neat and tidy.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My family stayed here for my son's baseball tournament at Sports at the Beach! It was about a 30 minute ride, but totally worth the trip. This hotel was very clean! Our room was very large because for some reason, they gave us a handicapped room. I have no complaints. We only stayed here for 2 nights. There were only 2 other families staying here from our team, & I think they were also very satisfied. My only slight complaint was that they deactivated our key the day we were checking out. We went downstairs for breakfast (which was very good), then when we went up to take our luggage out, our keys wouldn't work. We were in a huge hurry to get my son to his game on time, & this just took time that we didn't have. I think they could have deactivated it after check out time at 11:00. This was at 9:30. Other than that, I would highly recommend this hotel. It is a little hard to find, since it's all by itself. That was great, though, because it was very quiet & peaceful. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Only tip I could give is....if you're going to Milford, Delaware, choose this hotel.
Painted Post, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Milford, DE twice now as part of our summer vacation. It is just a 20 minute drive from Rehoboth Beach and is near many enjoyable shops and restaurants. It is clean and the staff are all friendly and helpful. We highly recommend it!

Westfield, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed here for a wedding we were attending in Long Neck. I was very pleased with our room. It was clean, the beds were comfortable, everything was new and updated. It took about 40 minutes to get to Long Neck, but I didn't mind. My family stayed at hotels in Rehoboth and said they paid a lot of money for a horrible room. We are so glad we stayed here and had a relaxing comfortable place. We slept so well! They have an indoor pool that looked nice, and a small but doable fitness room. They serve a breakfast from 6 - 10 in the morning which was really nice.

I would definitely stay here again and despite the hotel being in the middle of nowhere (there are houses behind it on a dead end road), I would highly recommend it.

The only negative I have to give is that the shower had bad water pressure. Everything else was great.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Milford? Share your experiences!