“Awesome food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 58 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Mexican
Delaware
“Awesome food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I cannot tell you how glad I was to find a great Mexican Restaurant that was authentic. The food was terrific, waiter was very attentive and service was fast. The theme was beautiful (Mexican) and the place was super clean. The bathroom was as clean as the restaurant. If you haven't tried La Tonalteca in Milford, you need to as you won't be disappointed. The has vastly become one of our favorite places to eat.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lewes, DE
“Quick service, great food, right price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have eaten at LaTonalteca many times and enjoy it each time. The staff is helpful and friendly, and the dishes are consistently good. My hubby orders fajitas often or a burrito. I prefer the vegetarian dishes. But, whatever we order is always excellent. Love it there!

Visited March 2013
st john
“Beware of paper napkins in your food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We visit my parents in Miford every holiday and for the last 3 years have gone to La Tonalteca New Years eve. This year, my 75 year old Mother had a napkin under her food. The waiter offered another selection when it was brought to his attention. However, she declined and ordered flan. When the bill came her meal was included and I was told to speak to the manager. Basically, he accused my mother of putting the napkins her food.After a very heated argument he deducted the 10 dollars from the Bill. I am from the Virgin Islands where a gallon of milk is over $10 bucks.
Really?? Did this guy think I did not want to pay?? I own a business and would never even think of treating a customer that way. Beware to check your food !!!
Management needs to have a talk with the manager....he is not helping your restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Milford, Delaware
“Authentic Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Great food, drinks and desserts. They are very friendly and I have never had a bad meal there. The place is bright and decorated in such a way that you feel like your in Mexico. I enjoy the burritos mexicanos. If you have room try the dessert sampler.

Visited September 2012
Northern Virginia
“Great food and excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Perfectly seasoned Mexican specialities. Just the right amount of heat to still get all the flavors. Try the burrito carnitas, and chilles poblano. Rice,beans, and sauces are very good.

• Visited March 2012