“Perfect for that one night stand.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Bay Road Inn

Save Saved
You added Bay Road Inn to your Saves list
Bay Road Inn
729 Bay Road, Rt 113 & Rt 1 Bypass, Milford, DE 19963 (Formerly Super 8 Milford)   |
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Milford
“Perfect for that one night stand.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

First off my company booked me a room here and I had no idea what I was getting into, I just needed truck parking. First thing that happens is I'm yelled to by some woman on the 2nd floor asking me if i can break into her car. On check in the guy was nice, and when I asked what time breakfast was (I figured 6 like everywhere else in the hotel world) I was told "7-10, but I can get him in here earlier for ya if you need". I told him I'd be fine with whatever the hrs are. I get to my room and notice right off that even tho it says no smoking in the door there's an ashtray and Super8 matches on the table (even tho the room didn't smell of smoke). The room is kinda small with a big bathroom. Old Tube TV but it gets plenty of channels and looks good. Sittin here on the bed corner I realize what kind of hotel this is. It's the kinda place you bring that old high school person you wanted to hook up with but didn't but now you've got together and are gonna go at it like your strangers. Yep, this is that kinda hotel. I also notice what looks like old dried of blood spatter on the wall. So if your looking for a nice place then keep lookin, if your looking for a place to bring a stranger for a one night stand then this is the place for you.

• Stayed January 2013

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
PRINCETON
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

The bathroom was not clean. I cleaned the tub before I showered. There were hairs in the shower and on the tub and something yellow dried on the sink. The sink and sink counter was not wiped off the second day. Tooth paste and shaving remains were still on counter and in sink. Also the second night the beds were very lopsided when we returned to the room. I took sheets and blankets loose and found a thick comforter or matress pad folded in half and stuffed between the matress and springs on half of the bed. I have never seen anything like this. I actually took pictures of this because it was so crazy. The carpet was torn badly. I stayed in room 104.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

NEW PROVIDENCE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Hotel was priced perfectly for the race weekend. Hotel was adequate, nothing special. Had to drive to restaurants nothing within walking distance.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Oakdale, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

The room was unclean. There were disgusting stains and duct tape on the chairs and bed skirting. The safety latch on the door was broken off and looked as though it had been kicked-in. The vent was removed from the vent fan and the filth that it revealed was beyond repulsive. There is a large hole in the balcony walkway that is a safety hazard. We turned and walked out and drove to South Dover and stayed at a refreshingly clean Microtel.

Room Tip: Drive 15 miles further and stay in a hotel with less of a health risk.