“Good Italian!” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Best of Delaware winner
middletown, de
“Good Italian!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great Italian in Middletown! Love the Steak and Alfredo dinner. Awesome salads and cheesesteaks too! Make a reservation on Holidays, the place is small and can get busy very quickly!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
“Sat in front of the dessert case....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Met my mom here for lunch, as Middletown is halfway for us. I had the chicken salad sub with old bay fries, Delicious! I usually try to be "good" and skip dessert.... But that was not happening after sitting in front of the dessert case staring at all the delicious looking sweets while eating. I went with the raspberry filled shortbread cookie.... I won't be skipping dessert any more!

Visited February 2014
Delaware
“Only tried Take-Out; but a knockout.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I stumbled upon Immediatos in Middletown about 2 months ago. I already knew that the Immediato family was famous for their original shop, The Three Little Bakers - three brothers famous for their acrobatics and for their pastry baking. I stopped in the take out section for lunch and the cheery and hospitable Jenn made a fresh mozzarella, tomato, basil and balsamic vinaigrette on toasted ciabatta bread. It was amazingly good; the best I've had. When I am driving through Middletown, I try to stop in and get the same sandwich. Yesterday, I drove 20 miles to Immediatos just to get the sandwich, and justified the drive by stopping in at Home Depot and bought shelves I hadn't set out to get. One of these nights I intend to try the restaurant. It's pretty cozy looking.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Newark, Delaware
“Date night with Trish and Vernon - 10/02/2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We are most grateful for the superb service (Bill) that we received. Unfortunately, we can not say the same for the work from the kitchen. Chicken Marsala and the Tuscan Dorado (Mahi Mahi) were the choices of the evening from their 'Date night menu - 2 for $30.00'. Appetizer was the crab bites, two house salads, the entrees and a shared dessert all included for the one price.
The appetizer was a prepackaged product, but quite nice, not at all disappointed. The house salads were of a nice green mix with olives, onions and fresh local tomatoes, again, no at all disappointed. Both entrees were rather bland, an the pasta was extremely over cooked, almost mush. No strong elements of flavor for either entrée. We have eaten here before and just raved about the experience........can't say the same this time. Its only fair to give them another try, and perhaps with our expectations being lowered.....it may fare better!

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent small town place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Excellent homemade food and deserts. Sits on Main st for a great view. Staff were very personable. Will be back!

• Visited August 2013