“Mgmt. response” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Middletown, Delaware
“Mgmt. response”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Letting you know that the menu show in this website is not accurate or authorized by the Mgmt.

Some Co. made menus themselves and copy and paste and don't make sure is what the restaurants offer.

Overall thanks for all the good reviews and for the bad ones we will work really hard to give you a better service.
MGMT

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Milford, Delaware
“Terrible service but great food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Our waitress actually sat at a table next to us and talked to a fellow employee that was "rolling silverware." I had to go up to her and ask for our check. Two other employees stood around the whole time while there was a line of food in the kitchen area ready to be served. Other employees paid all of their attention to a family of regulars. The chips were stale but, the actual entree was very good. They need a shift manager and more dedicated staff.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Terrific Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We enjoy going to Tequilas for great inexpensive meal. The margaritas are very good and the food always seems fresh.

Visited May 2013
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Not your run-of-the-mill Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

My friends have eaten here many times, and say they've never been disappointed.
I was pleased to see a fairly extensive menu, with a number of somewhat unusual items -- not just the basic tacos, enchiladas, and burritos. My friend had the parrillada (grilled steak) which came with a green onion garnish, very attractively presented. I had fish fajitas, also an appealing presentation. All dinners come with rice and beans, but in my case the beans were forgotten, so I just had rice. Portions were very ample, so the missing beans weren't a problem! A couple of other orders at our table got goofed up, also. Our waitress was cheerful about making corrections, but the restaurant was busy, so service was a little slow.
My friends felt that prices were very reasonable. I'm from the Midwest, so I was a little shocked at the bill, but I guess I need to adjust my standards ...

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Middletown, Delaware, United States
“LOVE...Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

My husband and I go here at least once a week. The BEST Mexican food in the Middletown area. The prices are reasonable, the staff is pleasant. The margaritas are amazing!! We never leave hungry!!

• Visited May 2013