“Small Restaurant but mighty food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Milton, Delaware
“Small Restaurant but mighty food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We happened to see this restaurant on Rehoboth Foodie. I was hoping to find a good Italian Restaurant in our area. Well this is it. The portions are huge. The salad seemed fresh and just enough. The bread was very good and the olive oil to dip it in was flavorful. There was also a small dish of olives. Plenty to keep you busy until your Entree arrives. Our waitress was very pleasant and attentive. The Owner, who was the Host at the door, I believe. I have seen him on their TV commercial. He was vey nice and struck up a conversation with us. I had the Veal Parm and my companion had the Chicken Parm. They were both crisp and pounded thin but still with allot of flavor. There was loads of sauce and cheese. I wish there was more sauce on the angel hair pasta and I should have asked for some but I did not. I was so busy with the veal and it was so filling that I did not eat much of the pasta anyway. I am taking some friends back to try it again. I want their opinion and to make sure it is that good the second time around. I would definitely recommend this Restaurant. The place is small and not much ambience but great food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States
“Amazing - Not to be missed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

This was the best Italian meal I've since my meals in Little Italy (Baltimore or NYC). The location is abit hidden, but the meal outstanding as well as the owners and server are absolute loves. My eggplant parma was cooked to a "5-star rating". In addition, the angel hair pasta was cooked to perfect al dente, and dressed with a fabuIous red sauce. The owners were warm and welcoming - made you feel like you just came "HOME" for dinner. Service was friendly but not annoying. Highly recommend you try this "best at the beach" itailian. Not to be missed!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Chester, PA
“Good food, good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

The food here is good. When you walk in you'll swear you walked back 30 years in time as the place looks like the inside of an old family diner/restaurant. You'll be surrounded by lots of elderly folks eating the early bird specials (which are actually really good), and there is no ambience to speak of. It's all about the food. It's good, plentiful and reasonable. The service is friendly and efficient. The little neck clams are really good, garlicky and buttery.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“One Of My Favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Fantastic Italian food. Great service. The owner greets everyone and comes by the table to ensure everything is good. I have dined there on a few occasions and each occasion has been excellent. I highly recommend it. The location is a bit unexpected however it is a great location for escaping the madness of Rehoboth in season. Priced reasonably too! The eggplant parmigiana is out of this world yummy! Trust me no one goes home hungry from Dolce Vita.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Long Neck
“Once is enough”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

We had a gift card and gave this restaurant a try. Never again. The food was only average and the salad skimpy and the bread hard.I've had much better fare at a diner.

• Visited June 2012