“Consistently great food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 79 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: In 2010 Jim open the doors to Casa Amici. His vision of casual good food & NY Style Pizza at a fair price became a reality in our local community. In late 2012, I ( Chis Parziale )joined him in that vision and we set out to improve unpen a great concept. Today we are both proud to provide you with some of the best food and values in Lewes area. We will continue to look for new ways to improve your dining experience. To our Customers..... Thank you You allow us to put our passion to work and our appreciation is endless. - Jim Richards && Chris Parziale
Delaware, USA
“Consistently great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I work just down the road and eat here often. Have never had a bad meal! Good, home cooked food that is very reasonably priced. Their chicken and dumplings are amazing! Pizza and sandwiches are, too. Don't let the looks deceive you...it doesn't look like much on the outside, but its definitely worth the visit. Don't pass up this jewel in the rough :)

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lewes, Delaware, United States
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I will be honest it is easy to drive right by, but don't the place makes excellent food. Breakfast lunch and dinner. Daily dinner specials! Have not had a bad meal ever!

Visited December 2013
“Home cooked deliciousness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I never had meatloaf cooked by someone other than me that I liked until now. Can't wait to try the next meal.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lewes, Delaware
“Can you have 4 Thumbs Up?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I chose this quiet, unassuming restaurant for it convenience and was pleased to have a truly delightful experience.
I was reading the special board and was torn between pork chop with maple glaze or pumpkin stuffed ravioli. The chef, Chris, suggested that I allow him to make a combination using both of the choices.
The pork chop with maple glaze with a pumpkin sage sauce. Excellent two thumbs up.
Pumpkin Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter, excellent Two Thumbs up.

Throw in the cordial staff and the friendly interaction of the patrons I will say they earned four thumps up and maybe 5.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Milton, Delaware
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten there a few times and the food is always excellent. I like that the restaurant reminds me of small town eateries from the 1950's. (I've only sern them in TV and movies). Whenever you are in Lewes it should be a definite stop on your trip.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Casa Amici? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Casa Amici, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.