Overnight stay, were not there long, but seems like a real decent place to stay a few days. Beds comfortable, shower nice, was pretty quiet even though we had room right outside the elevator. Easy to find, checkin was quick, they have the usual continental breakfast. Enjoyed our stay, reccommend if you are in the area. 10 minutes frim the cape may lewes ferry. Enjoyed the ride across to new jersey and back. Close to beach access, plenty of local places to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sleep Inn & Suites® Rehoboth Beach Area is centrally located in the heart of a variety of Delaware beach attractions, including historic downtown Lewes, Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach and Bethany Beach. Several restaurants, amusements, and retail shops are located within walking distance.Best of all, the Sleep Inn is just 1 mile from 140 tax-free shops in the Tanger Outlets. Hotel features and amenities include:Free Morning Medley Hot Breakfast and free coffee, Free local calls, Free high-speed Internet access, WIFI Lobby with Workstations, Family Home Theater where you can rent movies, Basketball, Outdoor heated pool and splash pool with water activities! Offering a variety of room types to suite our guests needs such as standard king, double, suites with sofa bed, two room king suites and sweetheart suites with jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn And Suites Rehoboth Beach Area
- Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach Area Hotel Lewes
- Sleep Inn Lewes
- Lewes Sleep Inn