We went into this hotel expecting it to be, well, less-than-stellar, but it was actually very nice for an economy hotel in a tourist area. We arrived after midnight, with no reservation, and the night clerk was very friendly and helpful. The clerk the next morning at check-out was very friendly and helpful, too. Ample parking was available. The beds were comfortable, though the pillows were very small and felt odd-- a bit lumpy? At that point in the night, we didn't care that much! The bathroom setup was unconventional, but it worked. The sink and vanity area are outside the bathroom, which is ideal for rooms of two or more people. The bathroom had a sliding door, which was a little odd-- but it served its purpose. My only issue with the bathroom was that the shower (no bath tub FYI) door opened so that the door covered the towel hooks. That means you have to get out, close the shower, and THEN get the towel. It's certainly a minor annoyance, in the big scheme of things. The room was great and looked new.
Breakfast was OK, nothing stellar. I would have really liked some cream cheese for my bagel but was unable to find any. It also ended at 9:30am, which I thought was a little early-- but the staff made sure to give us a heads-up as we arrived so late at night. We were sure to be up in time for breakfast!
The internet was fast and sign-in was easy. I would have loved an outlet near the bed to charge my cell phone.
Really enjoyed our stay here and would stay here again if returning to the area.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach Area Hotel Lewes
- Sleep Inn And Suites Rehoboth Beach Area
- Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach Area Hotel
- Sleep Inn Lewes
- Lewes Sleep Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sleep Inn & Suites® Rehoboth Beach Area is centrally located in the heart of a variety of Delaware beach attractions, including historic downtown Lewes, Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach and Bethany Beach. Several restaurants, amusements, and retail shops are located within walking distance.Best of all, the Sleep Inn is just 1 mile from 140 tax-free shops in the Tanger Outlets. Hotel features and amenities include:Free Morning Medley Hot Breakfast and free coffee, Free local calls, Free high-speed Internet access, WIFI Lobby with Workstations, Family Home Theater where you can rent movies, Basketball, Outdoor heated pool and splash pool with water activities! Offering a variety of room types to suite our guests needs such as standard king, double, suites with sofa bed, two room king suites and sweetheart suites with jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.