“Why can't a manager get the numbers right.” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Description: 302-645-7476
Description: 302-645-7476
Lewes, Delaware
“Why can't a manager get the numbers right.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have never been a big Arby's fan.
However, I was recently treated to an apple turnover, which I found good and well worth the price.
The problem comes that on everyone of my visits to pick up turnovers, they are either out of them or only have one of the three I request.
This has happened so often that we have stopped going to get them because we know they will be out.
Is a manager reading this. Someone needs to get their act together.

Visited October 2013

Delaware
1,325 helpful votes 1,325 helpful votes
“TOO SLOW!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went through the drive-thru here the other day. I wanted a quick lunch on the way to the beach. There was 1 car in front of us in the drive-thru and it took us forever to get our lunch. The car in front of us sat there for 15 minutes waiting on their food before they pulled away. Once we pulled up, our food was handed out to us quickly & the order was accurate. The food was decent for fast food...your typical Arby's..Nothing special.

Bottom Line: Ok food, but WAY TOO SLOW!!!!

Visited August 2013
Washington
“I see how they can price the "Value" meals”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I was't up for a regular Roast Beef sandwich and noticed the Jr. Roast Beef sandwich on the value menu. I can see why they price it around a dollar - big roll with two slices of beef. Want a little roast beef with your roll?

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lewes, Delaware
“It's fine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Arby's delivers what you would probably expect from fast food resturant. It is fine. The specialty sanwiches are really good. The prices are average/affordable. This is great for a quick bite on the road.

Visited May 2013

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Arby's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.