“Has Gone Down Hill” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 33 Restaurants in Georgetown
Harbeson, Delaware
“Has Gone Down Hill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

For quite a while we had been going here on a Friday for our take-out of pizza and salad, The pizza was always consistently good and the salad plentiful and fresh. We recommended this place to many people looking for a close by good pizza place for take-out. Then last year, 2013, we noticed that the food started to go down hill. The pizza didn't seem fresh or prepared properly and the salads got skimpy and didn't appear to have fresh ingredients. A couple of times the pizza was overdone, as well as like cardboard and the toppings left much to be desired. We stopped going there and then went back to give it another try towards the end of last year and was disappointed again, and haven't been back since.

Visited December 2013

Georgetown, Delaware
“Great food with convenient delivery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Delicious "Grandmom" pizza is a definite MUST! Fresh mozzarella and basil with great seasonings make this one of our favorite pizzas of all time! Great service and hands down the best cannoli I have ever had, even better than Little Italy, NYC.

Visited May 2014
Lewes, Delaware
“Never again and I was a loyal customer”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

I work in Georgetown have spent hundreds of dollars ordering food from this restaurant as they are the only ones who deliver besides dominos. I called to place my order and they all know me by the way. I asked could I please have spaghetti with meatballs and could they throw in some clams. I would pay the difference. The gentleman said no they couldn't do that. Now I have ordered the same thing before and was not an issue. They now have lost me a loyal customer and I will make sure I send the business to Bella Capri instead as I manage the comfort inn in Georgetown.

Visited March 2014
Milton, Delaware
“Delicious Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

The pizza's are delicious with great ingredients. They deliver them piping hot! You can eat in in their casual dining area. Very nice personnel. Great salads and deserts, too.

Visited August 2013