“Customer service is horrible” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 33 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Soups, Sandwiches
Lewes, Delaware
“Customer service is horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

The food is great the customer service is terrible. I have been ordering from the lewes location outstanding service I work in Georgetown decided to order from them ordered numerous times and the last time I placed order for delivery the gentleman said $25 I manage a hotel therefore I can't leave and I'm only one person I explained to the gentleman that the past couple days I have been ordering and it's not been a problem he will do it this time after that $25 ......I will never use them and I will make sure I tell all the guests other restaurants in the area without mentioning this place

Georgetown, Delaware, United States
“Don't miss the specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

The specials for appetizers and drinks before 5 PM are worthwhile
Large room for private groups
Nice selection of sandwiches
Good brunch on weekends

Visited March 2014
Germantown Maryland
“Pretty skimpy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We flew in on Saturday for lunch. I ordered the crab cake sandwich, my friend ordered the crab cake platter. When the sandwich came out along with the platter we thought you have to be kidding. The crab cake itself might have been 2-1/2" in diameter sitting on this huge roll or in my friends case laying in a giant see of French fries. The sandwich came with a bag of chips that were slightly stale. Very disappointing considering the quality of the past establishment at that location. For $13 I would have expected more. The place was about at 40% capacity if that which on a Saturday you would usually have to wait to be seated at 12:15 when we went in.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
delaware
“trivia”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Good trivia location with excellent sound system and music during game. Only one drink and food special offered during game, though you can order off of the main menu. Good service, attentive staff.

• Visited November 2013