“Not to be missed” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
New York City
“Not to be missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food was vey good with unique desserts haven't seen anywhere else. The décor very nice(large fish tank, huge ceiling fan)and reasonable prices, would cost twice as much here in New York.

Visited August 2013

“Good for a Chain!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Visited Cheddars for the first time. I'm not big on chain restaurants, but the food was descent. We ate at the bar and while the waitress was nice, she was not very attentive. However, it was very busy so she may have been overwhelmed.

Visited October 2013
Kingston, New York
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Went with family to Dover, DE for the Nascar race. There were seven of us in our party. We have never heard of Cheddars Restaurant but said we would give it a shot. From the moment we walked in being greeted at the door, to the bartender to the waitress at the table. All very nice staff. Very welcoming. We all ate appetizers and had full meals with drinks for a very reasonable price. We enjoyed it so much we went back the next night for dinner. I wish we had a Cheddars here in upstate NY. By the way the food is delicious.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
virginia
“Forgot our food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

First visit to this chain, and at this location. Food was average to good, depending on what was ordered, I got ribs and chicken tenders, ribs were very good, added slaw and broccoli casserole , both add ons were so so, casserole was more rice, tasteless , slaw chunky and uneventful.
Wife had country fried steak which was very good, green beans and mashed potatoes average at best. Ordered their renowned dessert, split the cookie one and cake one between two adults each..wife and I had the choc cake, both huge, but the cake looked better than it tasted, more box mix taste, not worth the calories , the ice cream it came with was the best part. Service was deplorable , drinks took forever, but my biggest beef was they brought out food for grandson as requested while adults waited and waited, server informed us after a hour that the kitchen informed her the order had been finished and sent out. I may be old, but I still know whether I ate. Asked for the manager who I informed I was requesting compensation, she granted this, desserts as well as two entrees were comp'd . Because of this I gave three stars. Price vs portion is very good, quality just fair, my opinion . Few hits, few misses.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Milford, Delaware
“A new surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Great decor...nice menu selections...great portion size...Very reasonable and not watered down 'adult' beverages.Almost every time I drive by the parking lot is full. Between 4-5 it seems ther is little if any wait so we decided to try it, and were glad we did. The service was great...the staff so friendly and helpful sorting out the many selections. The food was fast, hot, and full of flavor. I just hope it wasn't just because it is new to the area. If they stay on track it will be another restaurant I'll frequent often.

Visited September 2013