“Interesting local flavor” 4 of 5 stars

Activities: Shopping
4 attraction reviews
“Interesting local flavor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

It's fun to go to Spencers occasionally. It's a big flea market, plus local farmers sell fruits and veggies and there are some restaurants including Amish foods. There is a lot of typical flea market "stuff", but occasionally you can find some interesting deals. We purchase some fruits and veggies here in the summer.

Visited July 2012

38 attraction reviews
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

You can find a lot of stuff you can probably live without. Lots of fun out doors and inside. Great Amish market Open Tues, Fri, and Sat

Visited July 2012
Fishkill, New York
29 attraction reviews
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I enjoy shopping and I like flea markets so this place was alot of fun. There is something for everyone here. There are buildinging for Amish food markets (butcher, bakery, and more). Large barnes contain clothing and furniture. Outside there are vendors everywhere selling produce, plants, antiques and collectibles. I almost bought a JC Higgins cooler. This place is worth a visit.

Visited April 2012
Dover, Delaware
“Best Furniture in town!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

I just happened to walking through the barn and found a lot of furniture for sale. I brought back my son and bought him all the furniture he needed for his new apartment. They have quality furniture at very reasonable prices!!! This is one of the best kept secrets for buying very nice furniture. I went back the next week and there was a lot more new items for sale. Spread the word, it's worth the visit!

Visited December 2011
Suffolk, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Love this place......especially the Amish building”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

When we drove up to the flea market we didn't see but two buildings. Boy, what a big surprise I got when we got into the buildings. The bazaar has just about everything and anything you could want. I bought some paperback books very cheaply from a wonderful and very helpful gentlemen. He also helped me find my book preferences by taking me to his "competition" in the building.

My favorite place though was the Amish building where I found every kind of food, candy, meat and vegetables one could ever want. The meats are very fresh, beautiful cuts and reasonably price.

The baked items are always my favorite when visiting bazaar's and I was NOT disappointed. I bought a dozen donuts from a very dear and helpful young lady. I know the box must have weighed at least 5 pounds. The donuts were almost twice the size of the donuts I buy at a local bakery in Smithfield and reasonably priced. They have any kind that you'd ever want. I left my coupon for $2.00 off the dozen in the car and this sweet lady told me to bring it back if I found it and she'd give me the $2.00 back. She was true to her word.

They had a very large selection of fresh made pies, cakes, cookies and candies.

There is a pizza place in the building and a lunch buffet, that had 25+ people in line waiting to get their food at 11:00 a.m. in the morning.

We'll definitely visit Spence's again when traveling to Dover.

Visited October 2011