“Great value, easy access, friendly management” 5 of 5 stars

You added Red Roof Inn & Suites Dover to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn & Suites Dover
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   652 N. DuPont Hwy, Dover, DE 19901   |
Ranked #10 of 20 hotels in Dover
“Great value, easy access, friendly management”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Running a small hotel in New England, we appreciate cleanliness and overall value of this hotel. Very comfortable mattresses are a bonus. Easy access on and off highway is very convenient when traveling long distance.

• Stayed February 2013
VINAY P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Dover, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Dover Red Roof .

53 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Conroe, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

My partner and I recently stayed at the Red Roof Inn for 2 weeks during the holidays. I have stayed at them before but this was the best experience I have ever had. My partner had recently had knee surgery and could not walk very far. The manager upgraded our room to one closer to the elevator and did not charge us anymore. Everyone was very considerate and wanted to make sure that we had a great stay and the room was very clean. The only problem we had was noisy neighbors but one call down to the front desk and that problem was taken care of. We will definitely be staying there any time that we are in Dover.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
VINAY P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Dover, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for letting us know about your positive experience during your stay at Red Roof Inns Dover,De. We will be sure to forward your comment to our staff members. Stop by to see us again soon. We will be sure to keep up the good work.

Thanks

GM
Harriston, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've been staying at Red Roofs lately because They typically offer a good nights stay at a reasonable price. This one however was better than most. The Front Desk attendent, Daniel, was very pleasant and gave me directions to several places. The location was in a good place, the room was clean and comfortable. I slept well. They even had microwaves and refrigerators in ALL rooms (usually you need to upgrade your room to get that at most Red Roofs). They even had a continental breakfast, which is very unique for a Red Roof. Perhaps the only thing I spotted during my stay was that a wall was damaged slightly outside of the elevators on the third floor. It was probably a recent guest that caused the damage. Good stay, I'll be back.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
VINAY P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Dover, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Dear Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Dover Red Roof.

Red Roof Inn - Dover
Peabody, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I have stayed many, many times at the Red Roof Inn in Dover, Delaware when visiting my sister. The staff is top notch. The rooms have always been clean and comfortable. This is an extremely good value. There is plenty of fresh perked coffee flowing all day and they offer a free breakfast every morning. This isn't the Ritz but if you want a clean, comfortable, friendly place to lay your head, this is where to stay when in Dover.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
VINAY P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Dover, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Philadelphia Airport Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Keep in mind our hotel is scheduled for a complete renovation this year and we look forward seeing you again.

TripAdvisor is one of the top travel reviews Internet sites that allow travelers to read and write reviews about hotels nationwide. Your review helps others make their choice of hotel with confidence.

Vinay

GM
Lewes, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Spent one night here. Clean, comfortable. Friendy staff. Reasonable rates, and free breakfast, too. Nice to know that they allow pets here, if needed in the future. I would ask for a room in the back of the building next time. It's close to the highway and there is some noise from the road.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
VINAY P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Dover, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Dear Guest ,

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Dover Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. On your next stay we will be sure to accomodate you on the back side of the hotel, And please feel free to bring your pet along for the trip.

Pleasant Hill, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We are an older couple and found everybody friendly and everything we needed to enjoy two nights in Dover. The bed linens felt like high quality and the towels were fluffy and thick. There was coffee in the room and a free US Today waiting at the desk. I inadvertently left a hanging container of shampoo, conditioner, etc. on the shower rod. The manager was extremely kind and patient in hearing my story after several days and from miles and miles away. He went out of his way to package and send the left items, trusting me to reimburse him. Why would we stay anyplace else when we return to Dover?

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
VINAY P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Dover, responded to this review, September 23, 2012
Dear Jannen,

Shelton, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Stayed one night at the Red Roof INN. We visited Dover Downs Casino. The Inn was clean and comfortable. Staff was excellent, friendly and welcoming. Ate breakfast there which was included in our reduced AARP rate. Very Good.

Room Tip: No pool, but we didn't need one. There is a very good and reasonably priced family restaurant r...