“OK Stay at this location” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Dover
Orleans, Massachusetts
“OK Stay at this location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Stayed in many Hampton Inn's across the country, this one was OK....nothing special. Minimum everything. Good location when traveling Route 1 through Delaware. Typical fast food restaurants close by....average too. Everything about it was just average.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hamptondover, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dover, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. We always appreciate your comments as they help us to improve our hotel for you our valued guest. From your survey I see that there is room for improvement and I assure you that my team and I will work hard to make necessary improvements. We strive to give our guests the most satisfactory experience and I am sorry that yours was not as special as others that you have had. Please let us know what we can do to improve your next stay. We do appreciate your feedback.
Cindy Price-GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Sewell, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

The room I was first put in had a really bad stench. the second had a significant amount of hair on the bathroom floor. The room was musty. The heater/AC system was extremely loud. I was thankful for only spending a few hours there. The internet was not working for over an hour in the morning

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. We always appreciate your comments as they help us to improve our hotel for you our valued guest. From your survey I see that there is room for improvement and I assure you that my team and I will work hard to make necessary improvements. As I advised on our Hampton survey I have invoked the 100% guarantee and truly apologize that you had a bad experience at our property. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.
West Chester, PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Stayed here on a business trip with an associate.This Inn is tucked back from the highway in a commercial strip- this location is close to Dover Downs . Rooms were clean and quiet. Breakfast was OK. Many dining options nearby for chain restaurants.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
hamptondover, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dover, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor review of our hotel. We always appreciate your comments as they help us to improve our hotel for you our valued guest. Please let me know what we can do to make your next stay better.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Room was very comfortable with King size bed and proximity to Dover Downs and shopping. I was very pleased that I could bring my pet, a small dog Front hotel staff were very accommodating and friendly

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hamptondover, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dover, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for writing a Trip Advisor review of our hotel. We value your comments as they do help us to improve our hotel for you our valued guest. We are always happy to accommodate your pet. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Norfolk Virginia USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is the third time in 4 years that I've rented 2 rooms for a small group attending a conference there. Once again it was everything we expected and more. The front desk folks were all engaged and helpful and the place seemed to run efficiently overall. The value is good and you don't have to wonder what you are going to get.

Room Tip: Do not get room on third floor beside fitness room as treadmill is loud and squeaky. Also the fitne...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for writing a Trip Advisor review of our hotel. We always welcome your feedback. I am happy to see that your stay was satisfactory however I do apologize for any inconvenience in regard to the fitness center. I assure you that the issues have been addressed. We do hope that you will visit with us again soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Exceptional service and efficiency! We requested a quiet room and feather pillows--each request was fulfilled. The Breakfast was well prepared, and the setting was pleasant. I would recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hamptondover, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dover, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for writing a Trip Advisor review of our hotel. We always appreciate your comments as they do help us to improve our hotel for you our valued guests. It is our pleasure to honor your requests to the best of our ability. I am happy that you had a good stay and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Virginia Beach, Va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Clean, comfortable, easy access. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I had a problem with my TV and once I called the desk, someone was there to take care of it in about a minute. They have menus for places that deliver food at the desk

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for writing a Trip Advisor review of our hotel. It is our goal to have 100% satisfied guests. I am glad to hear hear that you had a good stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Please let us know what we can do to make your next stay even better.
Cindy Price-GM

Been to Hampton Inn Dover? Share your experiences!