We stayed here for 2 nights and i have to stay i will not come back here again.
The hotel is old and all of the furniture and appliances are so old and need to be updated badly.
The pool was the only good thing about this resort,our son loves to swim so it was fun for him.
The bed was so small and uncomfortable ,the bathroom plumbing system was bad because it smelled the whole time yuck.
This resort seriously needs to be updated !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service All Suites resort property located on the Sunda Straits with Stunning Views of the infamous Krakatau Island. The property offers guests a chance to either relax and enjoy the surroundings or part take of exciting trips including visits to Krakatau, Ujong Kulong National Park, Historical Banten Lama ( the repuded location where Islam originated in Indonesia. A destination not to be missed ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hawaii a Club Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaii a Club Bali Hotel Java
- Hawaii a Club Bali Resort Anyer, Banten Province