“Great value, modern hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beach House Dewey

You added Beach House Dewey to your Saves list
Beach House Dewey
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1710 Coastal Highway, Dewey Beach, DE (Formerly Sand Palace Motel)   |
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Dewey Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great value, modern hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I stayed at Beach House Dewey this past weekend with my family and it was a great experience from check-in to check-out. Our room was ready when we arrived and the staff at the front desk was very friendly. The modern rooms were very impressive and were a very nice touch to the hotel. The beach is just a quick walk from the hotel, and the pool is a great way to keep the kids entertained throughout the day. The Dewey nightlife scene is also in very close to the hotel, which is great for those looking to go out. Overall, I would definitely recommend Beach House Dewey to those looking for a great place to stay in Dewey.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

A bit pricey, but then most people seemed to pack 6 or more people on their room. It was just me and my friend. Location near the beach and bars was awesome. Sandy floors, moldy shower caulk. Otherwise great.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Potomac, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

My wife and I needed a break. Beach House, Dewey gave us just what we wanted. We parked the car and didn't touch it again until departure time! Wish we could have stayed longer. The rooms are clean and bright. The staff helped with a great knowledge of the area.

Spent hours on the beach, just a very short walk from our room. Then took the trolley into Rehoboth for diner and a walk on the boardwalk. Return and hit the music and bar scene in Dewey.

We will book here again, that's for sure!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I was back at BHD this past weekend and this hotel and the staff continue to deliver stellar service and a wonderful experience. The hotel is clean and modern -- hard to do with seasonal beach hotels -- and the staff remain very service focused and helpful.

The location is amazing, not sure you could do any better. This is my fourth stay at this hotel and I would not stay anywhere else when I go to the Delaware Beaches!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
GstSerManager, Manager at Beach House Dewey, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your loyalty to the Beach House Dewey. It is customers like you that brighten our day, and make our jobs that much more worthwhile. Please come see us again before the end of the season!

Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I've never written a review on here before, but I was so satisfied with my visit to this hotel that I thought it was about time. I arrived on a Friday for a college reunion with about 10 other guys. The location was perfect. The beach was less then a block away and the bars were as well. The rooms were spotless when we arrived, which I must say is rare for a place in Dewey. I didn't run into any problems at all here, and I will definitely return here in the near future!

• Stayed August 2014
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

arrive at beach house dewey, park your car, check in and just enjoy your stay. while not on the beach, access is easy as well as to many restaurants and bars. the rooms are bright and the staff is great and happy to help- look for david who was fantastic!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are thrilled that we had the opportunity to serve you and make your stay in Dewey enjoyable! I will be sure to pass along your kind comments about our staff. We are lucky to have people like David on our staff who truly care about our customers.

See you again soon!
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I stayed at Beach House Dewey for a few days last week and had a wonderful time. Our room was on the second floor and looked like it had just be remolded. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean and at night it was quiet. The best part about the hotel though is the location. It is the best you could ask for as you are on the beach AND just a short walk (across the street) to all of the restaurants and bars. During the day, we went to the beach, sat by the hotel pool and went to the Starboard. The trip was a great time and I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Beach House Dewey. We are very proud of our hotel, and it is awesome to hear that our efforts are making our guests happy. Thank you for the kind remarks, we would love to see here again!

Best,
The Beach House Dewey Management Team

Been to Beach House Dewey? Share your experiences!