“Sunny Delight” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 38 Restaurants in Dewey Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: They have no website so I added the facebook page. I go here at least once a week. one of the only bars open year round in Dewey.
Wilmington, Delaware
“Sunny Delight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Great outdoor area right on the waterway. Drinks reasonably priced and good food. And the band played on!

Visited September 2013

Baltimore, MD
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Was told by a mutual friend to try, so I did. Great atmosphere, outdoors, palm trees, two bars (one inside and one outside), but selection of beer (no draft) and wine was a little short for me. Food disappointing. I ordered the lump crab cake (as stated on the menu) and it was a good price, but I do not consider what they gave me a lump crab cake. The taste was just OK, not the worse, but not really good either. I asked about their HH, they only have drink specials, no food items. Will not be going back, too many good places in the area for HH and a really good crab cake.

• Visited May 2014
“Fun bar to get drunk at!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

This bar has a lot of cute quirks, but, it's really just another Dewey get drunk bar. If given the option I would go to the rudder or the starboard!

Visited May 2013
Delaware Water Gap, Pennsylvania
“Yummy Crab balls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

The Crab balls and clams were perfect! Our friends got the pork tacos, looked yummy and very fat! The Chicken Parm looked good, good selection of soups on a cold February night. Also a surprisingly nice selection of beer, including drafts. It's a bar though, loud and it is Dewey, parking is a challenge.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Delaware
“Worst experience I've had at a restaurant in years”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We went for an early dinner last Sunday. We had heard good things, and decided to try. When we walked in, we sat down, and it was very busy. We never saw a waiter/waitress for the first 10-15 minutes of sitting there. When someone finally came close to our table, we finally called them over and it was as if they hadn't intended on waiting on us. We ordered drinks and got menus. I ordered an unsweetened iced tea and my husband a beer. After another 10 minutes or so, we finally got our drinks, but no sweetener for me. It would take me asking the waitress 3 more times over the course of the next 25 minutes to get sweetener for my tea. At one point, she actually came over and said "I feel like I'm forgetting something", to which I told her, the sweetener I had already asked for 3 times. The waitress apologized several times and said we had come in at a bad time, but it was a poor excuse. The food took absolutely forever. While the wings were good, we were so frustrated with the absolutely horrid service and pathetic excuses, we will never go back. I don't recommend this place to anyone. They need to get their act together.

• Visited February 2014