“Excellent place for lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 37 Restaurants in Dewey Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: They have no website so I added the facebook page. I go here at least once a week. one of the only bars open year round in Dewey.
DC
“Excellent place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I had lunch at Hammerheads the day after Thanksgiving. I was in DE only for a few days and I wanted to try a new place. The food was delicious, I had best ever mac and cheese, They have a great selection of sandwiches but they also have some healthy choices on the menu. I highly recommend it!

• Visited November 2012

Williamstown, PA
“Great omelets!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

My husband and I both really enjoyed the omelets we got. He got the Crabby Popeye omelet - excellent! Mine had mushrooms, bacon, swiss, spinach (can't remember the actual name) - also very good. The only complaint was the price...a bit expensive for breakfast. But we figured we were on vacation so we indulged a little.

Visited July 2012
Milford
“Best Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Best breakfast of my life. Hands down to the cook, heaven in my mouth. Strawberry french toast the best!

Lewes, Delaware
“Locals favorite tavern in Dewey Beach Delaware”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

A fun place to gather for fresh food,drinks and sports. Try their old bay wings! check out the surprisingly healthy menu if bar food isnt your thing. Breakfast is a new addition with fresh squeezed juices and local MILTON sausage.Soon to be named best breakfast in town as soon as the word gets out! Known for its local appeal and nitelife music!

Maryland
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Cute little bar/restaurant with perfectly cooked, fresh breakfast and friendly staff. Was the best meal of our weekend!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere