“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Williamstown, PA
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I really liked this place, but my husband wasn't too impressed with his steak. I got a tuna steak with dill cream sauce - excellent! My kids really liked their meal as well. My only two complaints are: the portions are small - for the price you'd think you'd get more food; and the place is kind of small so you feel a bit crammed.

Visited July 2012

“Great Quant Nautical Themed Spot Away from Noisy Part of Dewey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Although small and crowded, this place has a diverse menu that is excellent and great specials. Our server was extremely knowledgable on the food, menu, and drinks and made great reccomendations. Thier Pad Thai is TRULY AUTHENTIC!!!! Some great fresh cocktail specials as well.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
DE
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Great food, service, and drinks! The fresh fish was great and portion was very large. Prices for drinks are a bit steep but restaurant.com has gift certificates for dining here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Great Falls, Virginia
“Night at the Port”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Went to dinner there with another couple on a Saturday night. Crystal was a great hostess. She let us know there would be a wait so we sat at the bar and took this small but eclectic resturant in. Looking around, everyone in the place was having a great time. My wife always orders calamari and it did not disappoint. It was fresh and tasty. Once seated for dinner, our server Fletch was attentive and the service top notch. We ordered the seared tuna and two orders of the famous Pad Thai. Both were really good.
Later, they had live music and some impromptu sing a longs that made for a great finish to a night on the town. We will definately be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Newark, Delaware
“Enjoyable Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Went to dinner here with my Mom and two friends. An older gentleman was our waiter who described everything in a lot of detail. I love salads with fruit and nuts on it, so I was happy to see a salad, The Kings Salad, that fit the bill. Unfortunately they were out of one of the ingredients, so I wasn't able to order it. Instead I went with the wedge salad, which was good, but not amazing. My friend got the crab cakes, and they were really good. I would give it another try.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere