We stayed on the 2nd floor in a room with 2 double beds. Our trip started off bad when the man at the office desk was incredibly ignorant and rude to us. We arrived at 11:00am and were simply inquiring about parking our car in the lot so we could go to the beach and possibly check in early if it was possible. The man (chubby approx 40-50 years old) was in a bad mood just shook his head at us then rolled his eyes when I didn't know my license plate number. After that the room was alright, the tiny fridge was really helpful with storing food. The beds were ok, nothing special. Our next problem was that the water in our bath tub took a ridiculously long time to drain so whenever we showered the water would fill up and be very high (which is gross especially when in a hotel tub). The room was clean and their cleaning crew was really nice. Forget about using the Wi-Fi because it's slower than a turtle walking across a street. The rooms have balconys which was a nice touch.
Next time we come to Dewey we will stay somewhere else
- Also Known As:
- Sea Esta Motels Iii Hotel
- Sea Esta Motels Iii Hotel Dewey Beach
- Sea Esta Motel Iii
- Sea Esta Hotel Iii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SeaEsta III is the perfect location for those who want to be in the middle of the world-famous Dewey Beach night life. Sea Esta III is centrally located just steps from the Rusty Rudder, Rudder Town, Bottle and Cork, Grottos Pizza, the Starboard and other major attractions. We are also just a block away from the beach for those looking to soak up the sun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sea Esta Motels III reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.