We decided to take a last minute trip to Dewey Beach with our four dogs and we were able to book a room at Sea Esta III just a day before our trip. The people at the front desk were very helpful and cooperative. The room was clean and the view from the balcony of our 3rd floor room was very nice. There was a good deal of noise from Ruddertowne in the evenings, but the air conditioner did a great job of drowning it out. We had no trouble sleeping. This is a very good place to stay with dogs.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Esta Motels Iii Hotel Dewey Beach
- Sea Esta Motels Iii Hotel
- Sea Esta Motel Iii
- Sea Esta Hotel Iii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SeaEsta III is the perfect location for those who want to be in the middle of the world-famous Dewey Beach night life. Sea Esta III is centrally located just steps from the Rusty Rudder, Rudder Town, Bottle and Cork, Grottos Pizza, the Starboard and other major attractions. We are also just a block away from the beach for those looking to soak up the sun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sea Esta Motels III reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.