“Dinner at Frog House” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Laurel, Maryland
“Dinner at Frog House”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

We ate at their 8/21/14 the salad was fresh made with spring mix. I had a cup of homemade chicken rice soup as an appetizer, very flavorful. For an entree I had the the fried chicken, tasty. My husband, enjoyed the shrimp and steak combo.
There was another couple who we overheard commenting more than once on how delicious their meal tasted.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Severna Park, Maryland
“I have been going here for years keeps getting worse”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I have been going to the Frog House for years - I used to go there for dinner when it was the home of The Bethany Inn... This place is awful - I went with my two kids yesterday for breakfast on our way out of town - the owner - or manager was walking around drinking a McCafe from Mc Donalds - not a good sign.
The waitress was short with us- took forever to get a refill on coffee - The food is not good - the presentation is non-existent =
The bathrooms cleanliness is sometimes a good sign of how well they care about their kitchen - and restaurant in general - YUCK!!!
So many written rules as you walk in about the customers and what they can't do for you - seriously -?
How is this place still open after all theses years???

• Visited August 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great value, Great new GF menu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We came in for the first time in years and were very pleased. The dedicated Gf section of the kitchen was very impressive . The best was the GF flounder stuffed with crab, very fresh and delicious and an excellent value at 19.00 for dinner.

Overall, 5 stars for value, and the excellent GF options. Our non GF daughter loved the spiced shrimp! Also a great value. Perfect for a family dinner!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
LowerSwat
“Average at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Place looks dated and lunch crowd was very light. The young waitress needs some additional training. The burgers appeared to be typical frozen patties, salads were just kind of there. Not bad, not good, just average. Plenty of better dining options in Bethany

Visited July 2014
South Plainfield, New Jersey
“Don't waste your time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We waited at least 15 minutes before our server came by another 10minutes for our waters. The menu said the BLT was two solid stacks of bacon. When my BLT arrived it was a lot of break and two strips of bacon. My husband ordered a grilled cheese and we had a veggie platter. Service was horrible and there were long periods of time we did not see our server. There are plenty of other places to eat up and down the strip I would stay away from this one.

Visited July 2014